Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it supposed to smell weird?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
Real butter that is lol We're used to the Parkay squeezable maragarine. I'm trying to be more conscious of what we consume and read that margarine is one of the top offenders. So I bought a brand, can't remember the name lol, only has cream and salt and something else. Well I used it and it smells weird lol ugh I can't explain the smell but I don't like it!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 9:32 PM
4 moms liked this
It doesn't smell weird to me, but then again I gag at the thought of squeezable margarine lol
Cordoba9632147
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:39 PM
No it has really no smell to me
ArmyWife112908
by Mrs.Crane on May. 17, 2015 at 9:41 PM
It probably smells weird cause your used to the other stuff. As long as it doesn't smell sour, like when milk goes bad, you're fine.
page12
by on May. 17, 2015 at 9:52 PM

{arlau ,aragarome os mpt a gpp cjpoce/ Ot mpt jea;tju/ Stop use it. It will kill you. They do not care about you, it just the money they what

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 17, 2015 at 9:53 PM
What lol?

Quoting page12:

{arlau ,aragarome os mpt a gpp cjpoce/ Ot mpt jea;tju/ Stop use it. It will kill you. They do not care about you, it just the money they what

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on May. 17, 2015 at 9:54 PM
3 moms liked this
Dafuq?

Quoting page12:

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on May. 17, 2015 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this
You're probably just not used to it :)

Did it taste ok?
tossed
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:57 PM

No, butter does not smell wierd unless you left it out and it spoiled. Margerine can be left out; butter cannot. 

I love the smell of real butter and the taste is incredible. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 10:21 PM
Yea the margarine and the like are bad for you

Quoting page12:

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on May. 17, 2015 at 10:23 PM
The hell??

Quoting page12:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)