Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am thinking about reporting her to the site admin....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies
My SIL is due on May 21st with a baby girl. Tody I found newborn girl clothes on our local for free site, via Facebook. I tagged SIL, she commented first, and she and the woman agreed to meet tomorrow at 1:00pm.

Tonight SIL went into labor. She texted the woman and said that she was in labor and couldn't make it. The woman said "okay, good luck."

I thought she would hold them but apparently not. A few minutes later she commented on her post saying pick up fell through. She has arranged to give the clothes that she promised to SIL to another woman tomorrow morning.

I am thinking about alerting the admins of the site and letting them know. What do you ladies think?

She said she couldn't deliver because she drives and I can't pick them up because I am +400 miles away visiting family.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on May. 17, 2015 at 9:49 PM
6 moms liked this

Reporting her for what? Your SIL is the one who wasn't able to make it to the arranged pick-up time. It's not like your SIL had paid for the clothes.

fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:49 PM
3 moms liked this

Your SIL couldn't pick them up.  The poster was under no obligation to hold them for her.  What are you reporting her for exactly?

ArmyWife112908
by Mrs.Crane on May. 17, 2015 at 9:50 PM
They didn't make any arrangements beyond the initial pick up. The ladies not obligated to hold them since they didn't make that arrangement.
acbbsmama
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:50 PM
I would let it go. It's up to the seller who they sell/give their items to.
Medic32
by Go PREDS! on May. 17, 2015 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Seriously?
LilysMama719
by Emmy on May. 17, 2015 at 9:51 PM
Report her for what? She probably needs money now, not whenever your sil can get around to picking the stuff up.
o.O....
by Cara on May. 17, 2015 at 9:51 PM
Reporting her for what? They weren't your SIL's yet.
Lillibella
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2015 at 9:51 PM
Grow up and mind your own business.
witzandglitz
by Queen Lollipop on May. 17, 2015 at 9:51 PM
Why?
Amybelle
by on May. 17, 2015 at 9:52 PM

lol..weirdo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)