Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How's the sex?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
How is you and your SO's sex and how long have you been together? SO and I have been together a couple years and I'd say our sex is intense. We get very into it and do tons of foreplay. Anything goes. He always makes me cum. Every time. We go down on each other, use anal beads, talk dirty, he kisses my neck. Everything. It is amazing..
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on May. 17, 2015 at 10:39 PM
It's pretty awesome. We've been together for a little over five years.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 10:39 PM
Bump 👅
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 10:39 PM
Amazing. 18 years.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 17, 2015 at 10:40 PM
7 years and it's solid. He makes sure I'm well taken care of before he even begins to worry about himself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 10:41 PM
Same here 😊

Quoting Anonymous 3: 7 years and it's solid. He makes sure I'm well taken care of before he even begins to worry about himself.
jaxons_mama
by Live*Laugh*Love on May. 17, 2015 at 10:42 PM
Very good! Actually just a good bye romp about 15 minutes ago and it was great.
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on May. 17, 2015 at 10:43 PM
2 moms liked this

Married 16 years.  He's submissive, I'm Dominant.  So there's a lot of bondage, discipline, worship, role play, sensory deprivation, orgasm deprivation, pegging, wax play, electrical stimulation, verbal degradation...

Tonysgurl05
by Silver Member on May. 17, 2015 at 10:43 PM
We r going on 10 years but have been sleeping together for 12. It's great sex everytime!!! He is awesome I couldn't and wouldn't dream of sex with anyone else he's that good
jessiebell1213
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 10:43 PM

our sex well its there lol its amazing when we have it but with 2 babies in the house its hard to find time its either sex right before bed or sex bright and early 2am before he goes to work weve been together 7 years and still going married about 4 months ago! sex before children was all the time at a drop of a hat couldnt keep our hands off each other still cant just know we cant do it whenever where ever

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 17, 2015 at 10:44 PM
16 years and I love it. We have small children, but if we didn't we would do it 3 times a day. My sex drive is in overdrive and he is catching up to me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)