• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this might sound stupid...

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 10:43 PM
  • 7 Replies
Can y'all please tell me what a 'troll' or 'trolling' is? I've seen it a few times and have no clue what it means. Thanks!
by on May. 17, 2015 at 10:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 17, 2015 at 10:44 PM
It's usually used to describe someone who is making up a story to rile people up or cause drama.
Johnsmom5892
by Elijah on May. 17, 2015 at 10:46 PM
A complete and utter asshat on the Internet.
texashempress
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 10:47 PM
Oh ok, thank you! So it's a nicer shorter way of calling someone an attention whore lol.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's usually used to describe someone who is making up a story to rile people up or cause drama.
OrangeDreamPop
by on May. 17, 2015 at 10:47 PM

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's usually used to describe someone who is making up a story to rile people up or cause drama.
CannotCount
by It's Misspelt on May. 17, 2015 at 10:48 PM
Troll is usually fabricated stories, life, person etc.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 10:50 PM

you know those overdramatic,I cant believe blah blah blah posts where you cant believe the OP is actually serious, and that they must be mentally ill?

Those are almost always trolls. 

And the crazy over the top, must abuse you in any way Anonresponders, those are also typically trolling just to get you to respond to them.

One of the easiest ways to bump rank in this place is to get into fights with people. 

texashempress
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 10:52 PM
Bumping Rank? I'm sorry apparently I'm a lot more out of touch then I thought.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

you know those overdramatic,I cant believe blah blah blah posts where you cant believe the OP is actually serious, and that they must be mentally ill?

Those are almost always trolls. 

And the crazy over the top, must abuse you in any way Anonresponders, those are also typically trolling just to get you to respond to them.

One of the easiest ways to bump rank in this place is to get into fights with people. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)