Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im so unappreciated its sickening!!

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 11:09 PM
  • 14 Replies
So before dinner started 4:45pm dh decides to make fries with cheap slice cheese on my good cookie sheet. Ive boiled water and soakrd the pan for an hour used a scrub brush and ending up tossing it.
Dinner done at 5:45pm dh and grandpa made faces but ate it. Dh complained because he already ate and was full, i told him either you eat what i make or im going to padlock the fridge and kitchens closed after dinner. So everyone ate.
Afterwards, i put ds to bed at 8:45pm i notice dh and grandpa decide to leave half eaten plates everywhere. Dh has his on the coffee table with a split cup dripping on my beige carpet(cats knocked it over), and he is passed out again. The reason the plate is there is because dh is too good to eat at the table with his family because the tv is more enjoyable. -.-
Grandpa left chicken bones half eaten on the counter that his dog didnt eat.
Im so sick of cleaning up after these slobs Im going to lose it!
On Mother's Day no one did shit for me, my grandpa barely wished me happy mothers day he just said and i quote, "well your not my mom but i guess happy mothers day."
Dh muttered it because he knew i was mad at him from the night before and did nothing for me not even a dollar store card!!

I do not believe in drinking to get over issues but I think I might gove it a go, because Im done!
by on May. 17, 2015 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on May. 17, 2015 at 11:12 PM

We are treated the way we allow ourselves to be treated.

What are you going to do about this situation?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 17, 2015 at 11:13 PM
That's really shitty. I would stop cleaning up after the man children. Next time he wants to eat you can serve him on his dirty plate that he couldn't bother to carry to the kitchen.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 11:17 PM
Lock the kitchen up and lock the tv power cord. I would not be playing this game. I would also be turning him down in the bedroom until things changed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 17, 2015 at 11:23 PM

Aww huggs :/ I did not get anything either on mother's day. He did not even make or do anything for me. First thing in the morning he was complaining and asking me to cook breakfast for every one. I made them eat cereal i was pissed ....

MommaYaya27
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 11:29 PM
Holy crap Im sorry. :(

Dh asked me to make him coffee and put it in his thermos. I threw coffee beans at him and asked him if he knew what today is. He said mothers day so what its just another day, then poked me muttering happy mothers day.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Aww huggs :/ I did not get anything either on mother's day. He did not even make or do anything for me. First thing in the morning he was complaining and asking me to cook breakfast for every one. I made them eat cereal i was pissed ....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 17, 2015 at 11:32 PM

I'm over it. I was going to do something really special on father's day but now I'm just going to give what he gave me nothing  lol.

Quoting MommaYaya27: Holy crap Im sorry. :( Dh asked me to make him coffee and put it in his thermos. I threw coffee beans at him and asked him if he knew what today is. He said mothers day so what its just another day, then poked me muttering happy mothers day.
Quoting Anonymous 3:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 17, 2015 at 11:33 PM
Your life is sad. Why did you cook for them again after last time?
fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on May. 17, 2015 at 11:33 PM

Why would you toss it?  That is silly. 

You're also allowing it to happen.  Have you said anything to them?  Remember communication is key and they're not mind readers. 

MommaYaya27
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 11:34 PM
I totally agree, he is counting on me doing something but nope! Lol

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I'm over it. I was going to do something really special on father's day but now I'm just going to give what he gave me nothing  lol.

Quoting MommaYaya27: Holy crap Im sorry. :(

Dh asked me to make him coffee and put it in his thermos. I threw coffee beans at him and asked him if he knew what today is. He said mothers day so what its just another day, then poked me muttering happy mothers day.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

MommaYaya27
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 11:35 PM
Well i figured after i talked to them it would be better. But i guess not.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Your life is sad. Why did you cook for them again after last time?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)