Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HI........ is it JUST me or does my husband want to...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

has enough of my crap...my husband i mean..

Ive been feeling numb and depressed sicne last week. I am here all day. Im taking classes online, but dying for friends. I have some yes. But they work all day, and come home, shower, do homework with the kiddos and do dinner and housework. You know the drill. They dont want to chat. I get this.  Anyhow, my husband works night. Some pretty nuts hours coming in after 4am some days. He gets up around 130 or 2pm get a cup of coffee and games. Right before his friend comes to get him, he get up to pack a quick lunch. He doesnt call me anymore on is dinner breaks because the cell is broken.. Most weekends he keeps the same hours He doesnt want to talk with me. If I sit with him he get upset and asks me to give him space. If I act silly he gets upset. I am lonely.  Tonight I said something that sounded funny in my head to my ds in jr high about him. It wasn't. It was kind of rude. ;[  He reacted with saying..he doesn't know why he sticks around. In front of all our children. Now it after 11pm all the kids are asleep and Ive tired to talk with him and he avoidds saying anything. I have this fear he is sick of me. SMH.  I worry if i didnt wash the floor or fold the clothes or do the dishes he will think i'm a slob. He usually doesn't say a thing. He doesn't help with any housework either. He cut the lawn this time of year. I am almost 40. I feel so old. I want to crawl and in ball and die every. single. day.  Last year he was snapping pictures of his bits and texting some crazy Mexican girl. She sent nudes back. She was sure he was going to leave me and the kids and come to her or something. She told me so, when I got his cell and was texting her. She figured out it was me. He thought she was nuts too. As far as I know he deleted her and has no other contract with her. It hasn't happened since. I need to feel better. Im so tired and numb to really care. I am n ot hanging on to him with dear life. I was with someone for 5 years before. I was with a monster abuive man. I am not going to hang on to anyone arm for dear life. If you dont want to stick around, here is the door. Just finding work that fast to get the rent and other bills paid scares me. Him leaving us with no car. Bills do not keep if marriages do not. Having nothing in the house to eat but noddles and tap water for weeks on end scares me. Or one of my kids getting sick at school and I cant go get them because dh left with car, scares me. I am just sad and venting. (Yes car is in his name..)

Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)