Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm not my SO's type..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this
But somehow he is attracted to me and loves me. He is attracted to tatted girls (not me) mixed girls (not me) big butts (mines wide and flat 😔) but yeah..he always try to reassure me that I'm beautiful but I know what he likes physically, judging by exes and what he's told me, and I just don't fit. Lol.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 17, 2015 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on May. 17, 2015 at 11:50 PM

I'm exatly my dh's type. It's almost sickening lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 17, 2015 at 11:51 PM
I looked outside my box and found the man I loved. 26 years later...still wouldn't change a thing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 11:52 PM
The fact that I'm not makes me insecure. Is that crazy? Shouldn't I feel special because he is attracted to me despite the fact that I'm not his typical type? Idk. Lol. I actually haven't been any of my exes "types".

Quoting Maks1mommy:

I'm exatly my dh's type. It's almost sickening lol.

Ultrakiwi
by Glockenspiel on May. 17, 2015 at 11:53 PM

Looking at my DF's history and the girls he thinks are hot, neither am I.

It's cool, though.  DF isn't East Asian, and i still think he's the most attractive man in the world.. Though he definitely does fill the "pretty boy" role.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 11:53 PM
Maybe that's how he feels :). Idk why I feel so insecure over this. I know it's stupid.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I looked outside my box and found the man I loved. 26 years later...still wouldn't change a thing.
gatorraper80
by on May. 17, 2015 at 11:55 PM
Physically, my hubby wasn't my type either. Going on 18 years later.
Momma_bearTo2
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2015 at 11:57 PM
My DF was usually with big booty thick black women. I'm white, blonde with big titties lol it's all about the connection!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 11:57 PM
That's very reassuring :). We've only been together about a tear and a half. We are very close though. He always tells me he's never felt this connected to anyone ever in his life and I'm the definition of true love and how I'm the most amazing person he's ever met. But I'm just such an insecure person and knowing I'm not his type doesn't help lol. It's not his fault. It's my own issues and I'm working on them.

Quoting gatorraper80: Physically, my hubby wasn't my type either. Going on 18 years later.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 17, 2015 at 11:59 PM
Yeah that's what he says. He says he's never been so attracted to someone in every way.

Quoting Momma_bearTo2: My DF was usually with big booty thick black women. I'm white, blonde with big titties lol it's all about the connection!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 18, 2015 at 12:00 AM
I'm insecure because I'm so obviously his type...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)