Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Noooooooooooo!

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:09 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Just registered my son Richie for 4K today. Holy cow, where did the last 4yrs go! Seems like just yesterday he was a baby cooing in his baby swing! I want my lil baby back, this is going by too fast!

Anybody else feel their babies are growing up way too fast?
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
3companytoo
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:11 AM

Yes I know the feeling all to well. I have one starting high school in the fall (sigh)

dragonborn
by Wonderstruck on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:12 AM
4k? You mean pre-k?
We registered our little one last week for pre-k. Hard to believe she will start school this fall! I'll probably cry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:15 AM
Yes =( my DD just graduated kindergarten and is going into first grade next year!
rkkeller13
by Kristy on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:18 AM
They call it 4K here in Wisconsin. It's kinda like pre-school but more like kindergarten just that the kids only go for half a day M-F at the local elementary school.

Quoting dragonborn: 4k? You mean pre-k?
We registered our little one last week for pre-k. Hard to believe she will start school this fall! I'll probably cry.
dragonborn
by Wonderstruck on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:21 AM
That's like ours. Half days at the elementary school.

Quoting rkkeller13: They call it 4K here in Wisconsin. It's kinda like pre-school but more like kindergarten just that the kids only go for half a day M-F at the local elementary school.

Quoting dragonborn: 4k? You mean pre-k?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)