Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tossed MIL out on her A**

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
1 mom liked this
My husband has never been close to his mother. When his stepfather died, we decided that she would come stay with us for a while, so they could work on their relationship. I've only met her once in our 8 year long relationship.
She got here on Saturday. Things have been ok, she's not the friendliest person, but we were getting along fine.
My dads came to dinner tonight. Yup, I have two fathers. MIL knew this. What she didn't know until today is that my dads are both extremely close to our kids, they watch them on the days that I also work (dh works full time, I work 2 days a week). She asked me if I really let a gay man watch my kids, didn't I worry about them touching my boys? I calmly told her that yes, they watched them and of course I wasn't worried, they are homosexuals not pedophiles. She said since she was here now, she would watch them. I wasn't ok with that and told her so. She then told me she's calling CPS and us for allowing 'those fags' to watch our kids. I almost fell off my chair laughing and told her please, call CPS! She didn't understand until dh explained that I'm adopted, as are my siblings, from foster care. So my dads are very familiar with CPS and social workers in our area and MIL would get laughed out the front door. She told me that I was a horrible mother and that she wouldn't stand for having fags around her kids. I told her to pack her bags and get out. She started crying to my husband about me being mean to her. He was there the entire time and heard everything. He told her he'd take her to the nearest hotel. Lots of screaming and tears later, she's finally gone.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:24 AM

She would have been tossed on her ass over a balcony for calling anyone those horrible names in my house.....smdh

Mommyof1gal1boy
by Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:25 AM
Good for you! I'd of done the same thing!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this
If I wasn't too busy cooking, I probably would have. I damn near threw spaghetti sauce on her.

Quoting Sassy762:

She would have been tossed on her ass over a balcony for calling anyone those horrible names in my house.....smdh

3companytoo
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:26 AM

Crazy family members seem to be in this season.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:27 AM

That would have been a waste of sauce, lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: If I wasn't too busy cooking, I probably would have. I damn near threw spaghetti sauce on her.
Quoting Sassy762:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this
That's what I was thinking :)

Quoting Sassy762:

That would have been a waste of sauce, lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: If I wasn't too busy cooking, I probably would have. I damn near threw spaghetti sauce on her.

Quoting Sassy762:

Donna.June
by Pigpen on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:28 AM
Good for you! You're dads sound like wonderful people ☺
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:29 AM
They're the best :)

Quoting Donna.June: Good for you! You're dads sound like wonderful people ☺
wickedstepjenn
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:30 AM
Good! Im glad you stood up for your dads. Totally unacceptable, she doesn't have to like it but she sure as heck should keep her judgements and sick thoughts to herself.
2babymomma
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:30 AM
Wow what a bitch
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)