Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If your husband did this would you be ok with it?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 255 Replies
My husband is away on another state for training for his job. But he's been going out with ppl to bars, movies, restaurants, etc...But he hides everything from me. He even uses his own bank account so that I don't know.

He doesn't even bother texting or calling on the days he's off training. Because he's out "enjoying not training".

I asked why can't he just call me or text me what he's doing because I miss him...but he never does. I asked why can't he just use our account for spending... He just goes "you'll just make a big deal out of me going out with my friends"...

I've never done that, only except when he's home and he goes out super late. Because I hate going to sleep and he's not there, which I usually just wait up for him. or he'll come home all beer stinky waking every one up.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:27 AM
24 moms liked this
He's bonking someone. Or someones. And hitting up strip clubs.
Donna.June
by Pigpen on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:30 AM
No, I wouldn't be okay with that.
locaporbebe
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:33 AM
16 moms liked this
No I would not be okay with that. While I don't think he needs to stay in his room or give you a detailed account of his day he should be open and honest with you.
ejkdmom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:34 AM
3 moms liked this
Big honkin red flag there. Can you make a surprise visit?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I told him today he better let me see his account. ..so he did, but there is nothing weird in there. No large cash withdrawals either. But then he immediately change the password after 1 hour.

Quoting Anonymous 2: He's bonking someone. Or someones. And hitting up strip clubs.
2babymomma
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:35 AM
1 mom liked this
No
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:35 AM
2 moms liked this

eh, I enjoy my quiet time without him.

debrajm782
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:35 AM
Absolutely not! He is taking advantage of you!
PeppermintyTea
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:39 AM
5 moms liked this
Dh travels for work often (he's away right now), but isn't secretive about going out. The job he has puts a lot of restrictions on him anyway... If he were hiding bank accounts, and not being honest with me yeah of course I'd have an issue with that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I would never restrict him from enjoying his days off. I just wish he would fucking be normal and at least text me saying "im gonna go out with some ppl from training" or even just a simple "hello" "I love you text" or anything. .

Quoting locaporbebe: No I would not be okay with that. While I don't think he needs to stay in his room or give you a detailed account of his day he should be open and honest with you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)