Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well..no sleep for me now!

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:52 AM
  • 13 Replies

Mobile Photo

Almost asleep when I feel a tickle on my arm that wakes me up.. open my eyes in time to see this eight legged minion of hell running across my bed! He ran down the side and I couldn't find him for 5 minutes til he mistakenly decided to run across my bed again after I took the sheet off to look for him under it. It was his final decision in life. Thanks to my 5 year olds sandal that shouldn't have been, but thankfully was, next to my bed, the minion of hell is no more.. and I will probably be awake all night paranoid his family is out to revenge his death..pray for me
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pinky_tuscadero
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Eeeek!!!!
Goldphish13
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Yuck! I woke up the other morning with this (pic) beast staring down at me. I just frowned, shook my head, kept mumbling 'that is just not okay' until my husband took care of it!!!
DanaG70
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:57 AM

He's in pretty good shape! Better whack him again until he's nothing but a spot on the ground... never can be too sure, he might come back to life as a zombie spider!

You also might want to put a warning for the ninnies in here.

GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
by Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:59 AM
Our house is in the middle of a 10 acre field.. We get all sorts of nasty spiders around here, TONS of black widows outside, but it's my husband's job to murder the little creeps.. jerk isn't home right now though, so I had to put on my big girl panties and handle it myself..

Quoting Goldphish13:

Mobile Photo

Yuck! I woke up the other morning with this (pic) beast staring down at me. I just frowned, shook my head, kept mumbling 'that is just not okay' until my husband took care of it!!!
Goldphish13
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:01 AM
1 mom liked this
You go girl! Normally I ignore little creepy crawlies or remove them but if they end up in my bed or poised over me then that's it for them!

Quoting GaBrIeLlEsMaMa: Our house is in the middle of a 10 acre field.. We get all sorts of nasty spiders around here, TONS of black widows outside, but it's my husband's job to murder the little creeps.. jerk isn't home right now though, so I had to put on my big girl panties and handle it myself..

Quoting Goldphish13:

Mobile Photo

GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
by Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this
No warning for the ninnies.. if I have to see him in person they can deal with seeing him online.. I don't work well with others ;)
As for zombie spider, he has since visited the porcelain god, took his final ride down the pooper..

Quoting DanaG70:

He's in pretty good shape! Better whack him again until he's nothing but a spot on the ground... never can be too sure, he might come back to life as a zombie spider!

You also might want to put a warning for the ninnies in here.

abera
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:05 AM
1 mom liked this
FUCK THAT, I would be out of that bed sleeping on the couch.... fuck all that
GaBrIeLlEsMaMa
by Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:07 AM
That's exactly where I am now..

Quoting abera: FUCK THAT, I would be out of that bed sleeping on the couch.... fuck all that
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:08 AM
1 mom liked this

OMG I won't kill a spider because I always think the same as you. I don't want to deal with the family of said spider to come and get me. I make dh or 1 of my ds's kill them. I am so scared of spiders I actually climbed on the counter when I was 6 months pregnant and stayed there for 3 hrs until my dh came home (he freaked when he saw me up on the counter.) He did kill the spider and then got me down from the counter. 

chicklopez
by ItsFunnierInEnochian on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:10 AM
1 mom liked this

ugh that would ruin my night too

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)