Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Biggest letdown ever. How will I ever cope?

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:21 AM
  • 19 Replies
Ever have an intense craving and daydream about getting something specific to eat and then finding it so awful you wouldn't feed it to a pack of rabid raccoons? Yeah, my first world problem today is a blackened, rock hard bagel with a miniscule smear of cream cheese. Bite me Dunkin Donuts. I am releasing the raccoons on your ass.
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:24 AM
2 moms liked this
The other day, I wanted nachos so bad that I convinced dh to get Mexican for dinner. We went to a place that we used to go to all the time but hadn't been to in awhile. When we got our food, my nachos were disgusting! The food was not even close to what it used to be. I would up running to the grocery store and making the nachos myself.
witzandglitz
by Queen Lollipop on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Nachos sound sooooo good. Probably because I am starving from lack of gooey bagel goodness.

Quoting LilysMama719: The other day, I wanted nachos so bad that I convinced dh to get Mexican for dinner. We went to a place that we used to go to all the time but hadn't been to in awhile. When we got our food, my nachos were disgusting! The food was not even close to what it used to be. I would up running to the grocery store and making the nachos myself.
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:30 AM
I just had a delicious soft bagel with gobs of strawberry cream cheese.

I made it myself. ;)
witzandglitz
by Queen Lollipop on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Big meanie!

Quoting KendallsMommee: I just had a delicious soft bagel with gobs of strawberry cream cheese.

I made it myself. ;)
Jblb
by Emerald Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:31 AM
Yep. That's how I feel when I get my first chip pit poutine of the season and it's awful.
AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:32 AM
We have this local restaurant here that everybody just looooves. It's kind of a local tradition. Every once in a blue moon I'll get a craving for it and EVERY SINGLE time it's fkn disgusting! Lmao
Mazie0723
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:33 AM
I hate that. It happened at Dennys a few months ago I was looking forward to the breakfast skillet and it was terrible.
witzandglitz
by Queen Lollipop on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:36 AM
I love the country potatoes at Dennys and 1/2 the time they come out underdone. Without the crisp they are lumpy and gross.

Quoting Mazie0723: I hate that. It happened at Dennys a few months ago I was looking forward to the breakfast skillet and it was terrible.
Nice_Dragon
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:36 AM
I don't like Dunkin' Donuts their coffee is too hot.
barnowl73
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:36 AM
We went to Taco Bueno and I ordered a SIDE of guacamole and got this tiny little scoop like they would put on a platter of nachos. Smh ,thats not a side,Thats a SAMPLE!

Quoting LilysMama719: The other day, I wanted nachos so bad that I convinced dh to get Mexican for dinner. We went to a place that we used to go to all the time but hadn't been to in awhile. When we got our food, my nachos were disgusting! The food was not even close to what it used to be. I would up running to the grocery store and making the nachos myself.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)