Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a food stamp purse

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
1 mom liked this
My best friend has an insanely rich sister in law who buys purses just for the hell of it. When she visits she gives my friend a bunch of coach and MK purses and wallets. Well a month ago my friend gave me a brand new large coach bag and a wallet. I use food stamps at the moment and I have a ratty purse that I use when I go shopping because it's super awkward to pull your food stamp card out of your giant coach purse 😒
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:57 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:57 AM
I can't say I have ever noticed how someone pays for food at the store. Can I see a pic of your purse? :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:58 AM
Well the check out people notice, and I always feel like people are watching me lol. I don't have a pic at the moment .

Quoting Anonymous 2: I can't say I have ever noticed how someone pays for food at the store. Can I see a pic of your purse? :)
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:59 AM
I don't watch what card people swipe through the machine.
rubixcubes
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:59 AM
I don't have a food stamp purse because I work and pay for my groceries. I just have a wallet for my money.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:59 AM

I dont pay attention to how someone pays for their food or what kind of purse they are wearing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:00 AM
2 moms liked this
*slow clap*

Quoting rubixcubes: I don't have a food stamp purse because I work and pay for my groceries. I just have a wallet for my money.
Mrs.QueenB
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:00 AM
Lmao
rubixcubes
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:01 AM

Quoting Anonymous 1: *slow clap*

Quoting rubixcubes: I don't have a food stamp purse because I work and pay for my groceries. I just have a wallet for my money.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this
I though Coach was the food stamps purse of choice. Not sure why you wouldn't use it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)