Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel lost, broken and overwhelmed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
Being a mother is the hardest job in the world.

I want to cry. I want her home but I am terrified to bring her home. I want to help her, I want to take it all away. I want my daughter back. The girl I raised. I miss her. She isn't the same..

I know this probably doesn't make sense
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't know your situation but try and hang in there. I can only assume you are dealing with a child in crisis, I wish you the best.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:00 AM
I'm trying too be strong but I'm breaking

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know your situation but try and hang in there. I can only assume you are dealing with a child in crisis, I wish you the best.

corticosteroid
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:01 AM

Bring her home from where?

ame85
by Chemistry cat on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:02 AM

I'm sorry your family is having such a tough time. Hopefully when she does come home (if you're who I believe you to be) she will be much improved. 

Hang in there!

3companytoo
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:02 AM

Emotions don't have to make sense. I'm sorry you're going through so much. Stay strong.

EmilyMRogers
by Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:05 AM

My advice to you is to pray. My mother did and it worked for me. Hang in there. Everything will work itself out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:07 AM
I don't know what to do. I failed her. I want my baby back but I fear I'll never get her back. I'm breaking now. I was only able to be the strong one for long. At least everyone who is depending on me isn't seeing me break. I hid it until I'm alone.

Quoting ame85:

I'm sorry your family is having such a tough time. Hopefully when she does come home (if you're who I believe you to be) she will be much improved. 

Hang in there!

livric
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:07 AM

I am so sorry mama...  I cant imagine what you are going though.  I pray and hope that she will get the help she so badly needs..   

DelilahsMom4108
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:09 AM
I don't know your situation but I wish the best for you and your family and hope everything works out
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:14 AM

are you the baker act mom?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)