Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's in jail oh too bad.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
They picked ex dh up today. His wife called screaming at me because I put him there. Because I reported him to cs for lack of payment. So did his first ex wife. My dh makes enough to support all of us we don't need his money. His first ex does. Oh and it's not entirely our fault the dumb ass got pulled over for speeding in his brand new car, his license had been suspended. She wants me to bail him out. Yeah right.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2015 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DarksMama
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 11:28 AM
Yeah, that'll happen. He made his bed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 11:48 AM

I wish my ex husband would finally get in trouble for not paying CS...I have no idea where he is living right now anyway...hasn't seen our daughter in about a year and a half. I don't need his money but he got away with everything he did when we divorced...id like him to get in trouble for something...

owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 11:49 AM
Too bad for him!
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 11:50 AM

Sucks for them. Oh well.

bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 11:51 AM
Oh well. So bad so sad lol.
Rin300
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 11:54 AM
He deserves it
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 11:57 AM
I wish my ex would get arrested. He's $110,000 in arrears. We go to court on 6/23 and hopefully something will happen.

His wife keeps going off to my sister that I'm a c*nt because I expect him to pay when my DH is well off. My DH shouldn't have to support his kids, but he does and without a thought or concern.
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:09 PM
That's a lot of arrears.

Quoting MichLW69: I wish my ex would get arrested. He's $110,000 in arrears. We go to court on 6/23 and hopefully something will happen.

His wife keeps going off to my sister that I'm a c*nt because I expect him to pay when my DH is well off. My DH shouldn't have to support his kids, but he does and without a thought or concern.
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:13 PM
I know. He hasn't given anything in two years. And it'll keep adding up for another 6 yrs until the oldest graduates.

Quoting LilysMama719: That's a lot of arrears.

Quoting MichLW69: I wish my ex would get arrested. He's $110,000 in arrears. We go to court on 6/23 and hopefully something will happen.

LiLJeni
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:13 PM
Good! He deserves to be there.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)