Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just want to be appreciated!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
I really just want a day to myself. But I feel really selfish! Like I wouldn't be a good mother or wife! I just want to get my hair done, have a massage, go watch a movie, eat dinner by myself. I just want to be alone for a day. I want a little papmpering. I already feel ugly and fat (pregnant) and my husband tells me I'm not, but I just want a little appreciation. I do so much (and I know all mothers and wives do). Mine and my husband's 10 year anniversary was a couple of weeks ago, and yes we went to dinner, but that was it. I just want to feel special. My Mom always knew what to say, and I don't have her anymore. I just want a little more appreciation. Is that too much to ask?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Jblb
by Emerald Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:54 PM
No, it's not too much to ask. BUT... sometimes, you have to ask for it. Tell your husband you need a day to yourself. Tell him what day, and go and enjoy yourself.
jellybeanjean
by All the makeup on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:58 PM
Yea you totally have to demand those kinds of days or they never happen. Make a couple appointments and let your DH know way in advance. They will all be ok if you take a day. Every mom needs one once in awhile!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)