Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I wrong for this.!?? Man issues! Please help

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies
A few months ago, I left for a day to visit my dad, while I was gone, my bf was writing this girl who he had sexual relations with who lives in their home state. I asked him why was he writing her and he said him and his friend had a bet to see if the girl was going to message him back. Ok I understand the stupid man ego to see if he can get it. Told him don't message her again because that's disrespectful. We are in his home state, and he messaged her again saying that he wants to hang out but then deleted his fb messages to her so I wouldn't see I guess, I seen her message back to him saying "you're funny, what exactly are you trying to do" so I asked him what she meant and why did you delete the previous messages and again I said that's disrespectful. Now today he message her again and said text me let's hang out. I addressed it again but gosh when will he know that that not cool at all. I'm not gonna to let him ruin my trip for me.

What would do and how would you handle this?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Spam72
by Emerald Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:57 PM

I would not date someone that immature. 

AllAboutAmaya
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:58 PM
2 moms liked this
I personally, would leave his ass. It's obvious that he doesn't respect you so why continue to deal with it?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:58 PM
Dump his ass
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 12:59 PM
Not given him so many chances to catch the fucking clue.
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:00 PM
I wouldn't sweat it. Honestly men are turned off by insecure women. Let it go, there is no reason to get upset if you trust him.

How long have you been dating?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:03 PM
Dump him is what I would do. Clearly he has no respect for your feelings. Has also being shady! Red flags, don't wait around for him to cheat on you!
Slavegirl13
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:04 PM
I think using the excuse he made a bet with his friends should have been a red flag. Obviously he wants to hang out with this chick. You need to find out the truth! Then decide where you go from there!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Seriously? He is trying to hook up in front of you. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Um, he's trying to meet up with and fuck her. Sounds like he has no respect for you and is trying his best to cheat.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:06 PM
Guys don't contact girls that they don't want to be with.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)