Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He's 9 months old!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
My bils gf spanked my nephew because he got excited to see me and was jumping up and down on his knees....she spanked him and told him "no that's disgusting!" In her mind he was humping......ffs he's 9 months old all kids do that.....
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:00 PM
Wtf. They need their brains checked. My DD is 10 months and doesn't do that but she'll lay on her stomach and hit her stomach on the ground.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:02 PM
They do...and they even admitted that they don't take care of him....that dhs mom does.....he is seriously at mils all week unless they don't have work.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Wtf. They need their brains checked. My DD is 10 months and doesn't do that but she'll lay on her stomach and hit her stomach on the ground.
Lollipop_LC
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:02 PM

My 9 month old also does that. That is no reason to punish a kid considering he really doesn't know what he is doing. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:02 PM

Mobile Photo

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:02 PM
WTF is wrong with her?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:03 PM
Poor baby =( someone should do something =(

Quoting Anonymous 1: They do...and they even admitted that they don't take care of him....that dhs mom does.....he is seriously at mils all week unless they don't have work.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Wtf. They need their brains checked. My DD is 10 months and doesn't do that but she'll lay on her stomach and hit her stomach on the ground.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:03 PM
I have no idea....I always had a weird feeling from her bur as soon as my nephew was born I just keep seeing why....

Quoting Danesmommy1: WTF is wrong with her?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:03 PM
Since he's being taken care of nothing will get done....

Quoting Anonymous 2: Poor baby =( someone should do something =(

Quoting Anonymous 1: They do...and they even admitted that they don't take care of him....that dhs mom does.....he is seriously at mils all week unless they don't have work.

Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:04 PM

JFC, I don't think I'd be able to hold back ad spank her.

Shock her to show her how ridiculous it is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiLJeni
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:05 PM
That is horrible to me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)