Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breasts for dinner

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:59 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

I was breast feeding my son (then 2mo) and my 7 year old comes to me and goes:

"so mommy, Roman is drinking boobie milk, and I had chicken for dinner... wait for it... we both had breasts for dinner"

And then he proceeded to crack up.. I was dying. I love him. He comes out with the funniest things. I want to start writing them down in a scrap book to give to him when he becomes and adult.

by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Momwifewine
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 1:59 PM
Lol
LiLJeni
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:00 PM
That's so cute.
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:03 PM

That is so great. You should write these things down.

2lilanklebiters
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:04 PM

He has so many. Like the time we were in the supermarket in the meat section.. he was cold and told me.. "mom forget about the meats, we can just cook the cat, lets go" Really loud.. yeah we turned heads (i should prob fyi that we joke all the time about cutting up the children and the animals and cooking them... so this wasnt weird to me)

2lilanklebiters
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:10 PM

I was thinking about getting together a scrap book for him to give him when he becomes an adult.. or when he has his first kid.

Quoting Seagodess:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:12 PM

Mobile Photo

Lol that was cute. There is a dad that writes down & draws what his dd says. It's called Spaghetti Toes & is funny!
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:13 PM

Do it. Until you get one, maybe jot them down in a notebook with the date so you remember them.

When DS says or does something I want to remember, I post it on facebook so I kind of keep track of it and can write it somewhere later.

Quoting 2lilanklebiters:

I was thinking about getting together a scrap book for him to give him when he becomes an adult.. or when he has his first kid.

Quoting Seagodess:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:13 PM
Lol
2lilanklebiters
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:19 PM

Thats adorable! Iwas thinking about putting a picture where he is making a goofy pose or face (i have an abundance of those) with one of his funny quotes.. so the older him can see how much of a lovable goff ball he was as a kid

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Mobile Photo

Lol that was cute. There is a dad that writes down & draws what his dd says. It's called Spaghetti Toes & is funny!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)