Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All the momma's that has gotten your tubes tied

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 184 Replies
Come in here please. This will be my last pregnancy. I'm considering getting my tubes tied. I was looking on the internet about all the side affects that comes along with having your tubes tied.
Has anyone of yall experience any of side affects.
How long has your tubes been tied.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:36 PM
Two of my sil's got a tubal, everything worked out fine, no side effects. I got essure, no side effects.
two4one
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:37 PM

I was going to post this same thing! I want to get mine done in the summer and just want to know if there are any bad reactions.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:37 PM

No side effects, have had them tied going on 19 years.

sarah824
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:38 PM

I haven't had it done, but my neighbor did after her 3rd child. She just gave birth to #4 about 6 weeks ago. The boys are less than 2 years apart and they cannot figure out what went wrong. When they did her c-section for #4 they said her tubes were still completely sealed up....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:39 PM
Oh my gosh. I would have been very upset if that happened to me.
😡😡😡😡😡😡.

Quoting sarah824:

I haven't had it done, but my neighbor did after her 3rd child. She just gave birth to #4 about 6 weeks ago. The boys are less than 2 years apart and they cannot figure out what went wrong. When they did her c-section for #4 they said her tubes were still completely sealed up....

brandie1470
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:40 PM

Maybe I just didnt think about it at the time but side effects from it never occured to me. I have had it done almost 2 years and I am fine. My mom has had it 19 years and I have 2 sister that have had it done for at least 10 years. They are all fine

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this
👍👍👍
Well we both can get some insight :)

Quoting two4one:

I was going to post this same thing! I want to get mine done in the summer and just want to know if there are any bad reactions.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:40 PM
I had my tubes cut and tied in 2008. Aside from painful and rough periods, I have no side effects. The rough periods are due to my c section.
littleleesa
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:40 PM

Do it when giving birth is my biggest thing to say, I waited until my ds was like 4 or 5 to be sure and it was painful and was off like a week, other than that the worst thing is my periods are a little worse as well as pms a little worse since not on the pill any more, but been 10 years and that's the worst of it. Hope this helps.

sarah824
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:41 PM

She was at first and then figured it must have been "meant to be". She is now considering an IUD. The doctor told her she didn't need further birth control because her tubes are still tied, but she is not taking that chance again. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: Oh my gosh. I would have been very upset if that happened to me. 😡😡😡😡😡😡.
Quoting sarah824:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)