Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm being bullied

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
I'm being bullied by girls from my high school.... I swear people will never grow up.... its been almost 5 years since high school.... I am married with a beautiful daughter and my own house that me and my dh worked really hard for... but as of last week I visited a old friend that I used to work with and of course someone I went to high school that hates my guts for no reason also works at the same place .... if anything I should hate her she robbed my house for all my jewelry and stole my safe with my cusion and sold it all for drugs .... but any way back yo the story ...because she saw me and my lovely family now I have her and her friends and every other girl and their boyfriends writing me hate mail on every social media they can find me on....... thank god I don't live in the same town anymore and I have had a new number for months now that nobody has... it is officially getting out of control I have been threatened and told my child is a piece of shit because they are my spawn and my child will grow up to be a slut. ...also they feel sorry that my child has a mother like me ..... I have not said one word back... I have deleted and blocked so many people that if I get one more treating message of anything about my child I am seriously going to go to the police ......
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
redo
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Unbelievable.

I don't even know how people get to adulthood still doing this shit. One day, they will do this to the wrong person, and they will be all talking "woe as me, none of this is my fault" through their ice packs they hold on their broken faces.
Seagodess
by Emerald Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Dont wait, just go to the police. I would also shut down your account, at least for the time being. 

GeraldineJensen
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I would copy every mail and take it to the police. What shit heads, sorry you are dealing with this
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:43 PM
You are experiencing cyberbullying/cyberstalking. Involve the police.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angl_gurl1
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:44 PM

go to the police amd take all messages and emails and mail that u have for proof and show them

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:47 PM
I really don't want it to even engage in any of it... they don't have my cell phone number and they do not have any idea where I live now. As of last week they all still thought I lived in Hawaii...

Quoting angl_gurl1:

go to the police amd take all messages and emails and mail that u have for proof and show them

jmlmomma
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:48 PM

Yep I would take it to the police also...

We moved out of state while my daughter was in HS. she had people bully her online from her old school... She just deleted all her accounts and changed her email...but it's not fair that someone should have to change everything because of some stupid jealous bitches...

good luck.

bigmouthbabe
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:50 PM
Delete social media and start over. Make sure everything is private and not Google searchable, then smile. Their lives must really suck.
mrsmamab
by Lacye on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:51 PM

That is just horrible! I'd call the police and see what can be done about it. It's disgusting that "grown" people still act like that!

3gr8tKids
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 2:54 PM

WOW so sorry this is happening. Block them all if you can if you cannot then not responding is the best course of action. As a grown women all I can tell you is this is way more of a reflection of who they are then who you are.

It is strange and bizzare behavior. What a drag for you. Hang in there, hopefully they get bored and move along. They sound like real winners. <HUGS>

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)