Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yes bm, I talked to her about sex!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
My oldest daughter was 7 months old when I met her dad, who was a single father at the time. Her bio mom wasn't in the picture at all at that time by her own choice. When we tried to terminate her rights when dd was 4, she decided to come back into her life, but it was hit and miss. DD is now 13. I had the sex talk with her several years ago, though it's really more of an open discussion here. Anyway, her bio mom had her yesterday and decided to play mom and talk to her about sex. DD said it was fine, she already knew all about it and didn't want to talk to her, she said she felt uncomfortable talking to her bm about something like this. BM is pissed at me, said I had no right to talk to dd about something like that. Really? So what, I should have waited for her to decide to talk to dd and make her extremely uncomfortable? Or risk dd doing something stupid because she didn't know?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2015 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrswillie
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 3:50 PM
Tell her, "it's better to be pissed off then pissed on". Lol
Lan31
by Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 3:50 PM
I think that you are completely right, BM needs to butt out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2015 at 3:51 PM
lol!!

Quoting mrswillie: Tell her, "it's better to be pissed off then pissed on". Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2015 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh, I know I'm right. BM might still have legal rights to dd, but she's not her mother. She disappears sometimes for months without a peep, she's not a good mother even when she does have dd, and dd doesn't feel a connection with her because of that.

Quoting Lan31: I think that you are completely right, BM needs to butt out.
angl_gurl1
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 3:52 PM

u have every right to talk to dd about it. bm can just F off

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2015 at 3:53 PM
I know, I just hate having to put up with her bs.

Quoting angl_gurl1:

u have every right to talk to dd about it. bm can just F off

mrswillie
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 3:54 PM
I raised my step daughter from the age of 9 because bio mother abandoned her. Bio mother was a hot mess...still is. Sadly so is step daughter. I wish she came with Dh at an earlier age.

Quoting Anonymous 1: lol!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2015 at 3:59 PM
It really helped that dd was so very young, I'm the mother she grew up with and knows as her mother.
DD is my daughter :) She's a total mini me, so I'm not really worried about bm messing with her, I just hate that she has to see her at all, because I know how much she dislikes spending time with her.

Quoting mrswillie: I raised my step daughter from the age of 9 because bio mother abandoned her. Bio mother was a hot mess...still is. Sadly so is step daughter. I wish she came with Dh at an earlier age.

mrswillie
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 4:00 PM
Its good hat she has you especially so young.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It really helped that dd was so very young, I'm the mother she grew up with and knows as her mother.
DD is my daughter :) She's a total mini me, so I'm not really worried about bm messing with her, I just hate that she has to see her at all, because I know how much she dislikes spending time with her.

Quoting mrswillie: I raised my step daughter from the age of 9 because bio mother abandoned her. Bio mother was a hot mess...still is. Sadly so is step daughter. I wish she came with Dh at an earlier age.

Cassiemeru
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 4:01 PM
Part time play mommy can go fuck herself.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)