Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No, I will NOT risk my life!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
I found out I'm pregnant, despite having had a tubal after my last pregnancy. My last pregnancy nearly killed me. I will not risk my life like that again. I'm 6 weeks pregnant and will be aborting tomorrow. My husband isn't thrilled, but he fully supports my choice. My mil on the other hand is throwing a fit. You'd think this had something to do with her :/ She's a nosy person, she found the information for my appointment in our bedroom when she 'accidentally' walked in there. She's been trying to bully me into continuing the pregnancy ever since. Dh threw her out of our house, but she's been calling and texting and emailing ever since.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2015 at 5:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eyes4ears
by Sapphire Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 5:31 PM
So sorry you are having to go thru this. It's your choice. not her body. Hope all goes well tomorrow
katydid150
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 5:32 PM
I'm sorry that is happening to you. I would do the same in your situation. Good luck and I hope you have a speedy recovery from the procedure.
Cassiemeru
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 5:32 PM
That sucks. You know what's best for you, just ignore to cuckoo bird. Best of luck to you!
kailu1835
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 5:32 PM

Why was your life put at risk during your last pregnancy?

I won't judge you (and I do judge a lot of women for abortions).  You clearly took drastic measures to prevent another pregnancy and for whatever reason, that failed.

angl_gurl1
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 5:33 PM

tell her not her body not her choice

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2015 at 5:34 PM
Thanks.

Quoting eyes4ears: So sorry you are having to go thru this. It's your choice. not her body. Hope all goes well tomorrow
Anonymous
I did. She just kept ranting.

Quoting angl_gurl1:

tell her not her body not her choice

Anonymous
Thank you.
I will, but she's just such a pain.

Quoting Cassiemeru: That sucks. You know what's best for you, just ignore to cuckoo bird. Best of luck to you!
Anonymous
Thank you.

Quoting katydid150: I'm sorry that is happening to you. I would do the same in your situation. Good luck and I hope you have a speedy recovery from the procedure.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2015 at 5:35 PM
It was a combination of issues, I had gestational diabetes that we had a lot of trouble controlling, pre-eclampsia that turned into full blown eclampsia, and I hemorrhaged, they nearly had to do a hysterectomy. As it was, I was in ICU for several days after and needed a few blood transfusions.

Quoting kailu1835:

Why was your life put at risk during your last pregnancy?

I won't judge you (and I do judge a lot of women for abortions).  You clearly took drastic measures to prevent another pregnancy and for whatever reason, that failed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)