Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We have rich people problems ...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this
Whether you're rich , middle class , or poor .. If you're here on cafemom complaining about something be it your husband , your boss, your home , your neighbor cheating on his wife .. You have it so much better than the rest of the world .

Goodness I feel so guilty sometimes for ever complaining . When you see refugees begging for food and water and trying to hand their babies over gates to strangers to try and get them medical attention . We have NOTHING to complain about that even compares to what a lot of mothers are actually going through .

If you're bored at home and burnt out watching your little kids all day be thankful that you have a safe home for them to be in an access to clean water and most likely food when ever you want. There are mothers literally hiding with their children in abandoned buildings at night trying their best to keep them quiet so they can live another day. And we think we have issues ?
It's so sad . We could all use a reality check!!!

Be thankful we have it soooo good compared to most !

Update !!... I agree it's very nice to come here and vent even about little things. And that in part is what I am doing .. Venting about something .
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:04 PM
We have First World Problem posts all the time. We know we have it better than most.
rayrayjay
by Bronze Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:04 PM
Agreed. It can be hard not to whine a little sometimes but gratitude really helps with your outlook on life.
jamamama00
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:04 PM
I highly doubt many of the moms on here have ever been out of state, much less visited a third world country. Nonetheless, I'm pretty sure that bitching is what cafe mom is for. Am I right, or am i right?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:05 PM
I agree. But sometimes it feels good to talk to someone about what's really going on rather then the front a lot of ladies like to put up.
strictmomhere
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:05 PM
Yep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovemykids323
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I know this is crazy but just because we have it better off then others doesn't mean we aren't allowedd to vent or have a bad day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:08 PM
Eh we all need to whine sometimes.
rsmom2511
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:09 PM
You are correct. I think this site is mainly used for venting... Which is a 21st century western phenomenon. 👍
TraceEvidence
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:10 PM
Doesn't mean we can't vent about our day. Somewhere in the world someone always has it "worse".
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 2, 2015 at 8:12 PM
Id hope they've at least been out of state . I don't know if I've ever met anyone who hasn't traveled outside of their state! Yeah I agree that's what cafemom is for but I believe some moms really think that waiting 10 mins in line is absolutely devastating to them . If ppl could focus on others ever once in a while wed all be a lot better off .

Quoting jamamama00: I highly doubt many of the moms on here have ever been out of state, much less visited a third world country. Nonetheless, I'm pretty sure that bitching is what cafe mom is for. Am I right, or am i right?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)