Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's not your phone so don't answer it

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:20 PM
  • 32 Replies

I hate my MIL and I swear it will be the best day ever when she dies. If you gave a great MIL, I'm jealous, but mine isn't so go ahead and try to tell me what a horrible person I am- I don't care! 

This psycho has made our life hell. The first time she met me, she called me a whore. I was POSITIVE at first that I had misheard her, but I hadn't. 

Fast forward a few months, my husband (BF at the time) had decided to take a break. Our break lasted all of a month. Psycho followed me from school the day after we broke up and into a grocery store to tell me how glad she was that he had dumped my stupid ass, I was the scum of the earth, I was holding her son back, and on and on. The store manager walked up and told her to get out or her would call the cops. She was banned from he the store as it was, so her going in and harassing a customer was enough to put her in jail. 

When we got back together, I told him I never wanted to speak to his mom ever again because I had met her twice at that point and she was a full on monster. 

fast forward a few years and we get married. She was not invited to the wedding, but guess who showed up anyway? Yeah, and she was telling anyone around what a whore I was and that I was pregnant and that's why we were getting married. And it wasn't even my husbands. Only problem with that: most of the guest knew who she was, told her to leave, and to stop lying. She actually had the nerve to try and get in pictures with us. We called our friends who happened to be cops. They showed up and she high tailed it. 

A few years later we got pregnant with our first child. She somehow got our phone number and called my husband just to say 'Well, that stupid fucking bitch has trapped you now! I hope you realize how stupid you are for marrying her!' Then she got on grandma in law's Facebook and kept threatening to call CPS because we *gasp* weren't taking our child to church! weren't going to name him or her after her, and we were never going to let her meet our son. Now WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE PUT OUR CHILD IN DANGER LIKE THAT?!?!

when my husband deployed, she told him she hoped he died so that she could go after custody of our son.... While he was deployed, she said that she hoped he DIED. Yeah, that upset him. A lot. While he was deployed. 

Now that I'm pregnant again, she is back at it. Today was just when I snapped. I called to talk to my husbands grandma and that fucking cuntwad answered her phone demanding to know 'Who the fuck is this?' Ka-boom. I exploded, I screamed bloody murder at her.  After 12 freaking years of putting up with her bullshit, I completely exploded. My husbands grandma kicked her out of the house and apologized for her behavior and we went on to have a great conversation. 

I have NO idea how such a wonderful family has something like that monster in it. I'm convinced there was a hospital screw up with her. And they're all flabbergasted that she has gone after me because half of them were there the first time we met and I did absolutely nothing to set her off. Normally it's people not giving her money or not bailing her out of jail, but I literally did nothing to make her psychoness come out. 

The day she dies, I am having the biggest party EVER. Oh man it will make our entire families' lives so much easier. Over half of them already have RO against her but she breaks them all the time. 

by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:23 PM

I don't envy you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:24 PM
Oh man that's rough. I'm sorry I've got a great mil she doesn't meddle...very much on occasion she'll put her opinion out there buy she doesn't go crazy. Just make sure the hospital knows she's not allowed.
redo
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:26 PM
That's rough. I'm sorry. MILs can be such a gigantic PIA. It must just be this weird power struggle. That is the only thing I can figure out. It has perplexed me for years. If they were smart they would realize it will never work out in their favor.
But now you've talked so much about her demise that...

*wanders off daydreaming about her own MIL's funeral*
Thewife06
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh the rest of his family would make you envious.... But man, why can't that psycho just leave us be already? 

Quoting ColleenF30:

I don't envy you.

Thewife06
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:28 PM

There's no worry about her showing up at the hospital. She knows I will find a way to kill her on sight. :) 

Quoting Anonymous 1: Oh man that's rough. I'm sorry I've got a great mil she doesn't meddle...very much on occasion she'll put her opinion out there buy she doesn't go crazy. Just make sure the hospital knows she's not allowed.

KitKatLoL
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:29 PM
I love DF's mom! I cannot imagine having to deal with that crazy bitch!
I don't blame you for flipping out on her.
shell3m
by Shell on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Man! I'm so sorry! That's horrible!
lollip0p
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:31 PM
Wow. She sounds like a right piece of work :/
Verrine
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:31 PM

"I hope you die so I get custody of your child." Never even mind the rest. That is awful enough. I'm glad she's the only psycho in your DH's family. Some families are all whacked. 

Thewife06
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 9:32 PM

Oh, my husband and I have party plans in place. She called one day and said that she was going to move in with us because she and her husband were having problems. My husband laughed and said 'yeah right! I don't want you anywhere near me or my wife! There's a bridge on commercial street there in town that would be better suited for your needs.' Obviously, before we had kids, but yeah.... The drama she creates I just can't wait for our freedom party. 

Quoting redo: That's rough. I'm sorry. MILs can be such a gigantic PIA. It must just be this weird power struggle. That is the only thing I can figure out. It has perplexed me for years. If they were smart they would realize it will never work out in their favor. But now you've talked so much about her demise that... *wanders off daydreaming about her own MIL's funeral*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)