Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there any woman that has had BC success?

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:19 PM
  • 120 Replies

Without all these BC failures, and yadda yadda?

by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
casah4
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:20 PM

Meeeee!

HandMmom12
by Jody on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:20 PM

I wonder the same. I was on birth control for five years....never got knocked up. Never.

amy1will
by Amethyst on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:22 PM
Me!! I love my birth control. I have the one in the arm and haven't had any problems or any scares if being pregnant. I've had it almost 2 years and after 3 years I will have it replaced.
Melbornj
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:22 PM
6 kids all planned, never had any issues with bc.
theResidentCat
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:22 PM

that seriously looks so uncomfortable....

Quoting amy1will: Me!! I love my birth control. I have the one in the arm and haven't had any problems or any scares if being pregnant. I've had it almost 2 years and after 3 years I will have it replaced.

~~~ Seeking web designers or want to learn web design :) IM me for more information. ~~

KnotFoo
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:22 PM
3 moms liked this

Yes

you know the teen mom show last night Dr Drew said only 10% of women who use birth control correctly and consistency have an expected pregnancy.

10%.

and I said... that entire 10% is on cafemom apparently.

darcibeisheim
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:23 PM

I have never gotten pregnant on birth control.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:23 PM
I have successfully used only comdoms for 8 years straight. Got pregnant all three times on the first try too
theResidentCat
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:23 PM

LOL well you have it pretty accurate there hahaha

Quoting KnotFoo:

Yes

you know the teen mom show last night Dr Drew said only 10% of women who use birth control correctly and consistency have an expected pregnancy.

10%.

and I said... that entire 10% is on cafemom apparently.

~~~ Seeking web designers or want to learn web design :) IM me for more information. ~~

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:23 PM
Yes. Me. All of high school, and up until I wanted to and tried to conceive our first.

But I also have true failures. Like the fucking arm inplant, (current bean) and the Nuva Ring vaginal ring(my 2009 surprise). At least with my failures, they were "fool proof", and supporting said children resulting from failures were not/ is not an issues. They just were not exactly in the plan.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)