Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I finally got a bra!

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:31 PM
  • 25 Replies
1 mom liked this
So I thought I had DDD/E boobs. I've always just bought DD bras and stuffed the girls in there, or worn sports bras. I just couldn't justify going to the city and getting fitted and spending $80 on a bra.my best friend and I went in a big shopping day and she went to Torrid and I got fitted there. Turn out I'm a 42G. I bought a real bra there on clearance for $40. It's amazing! It looks so good!

I kind of did it after my swimsuit post and so many people suggested I get some real support :)
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StillBill
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:32 PM
Bump
TiffanyRose06
by Hufflepuff on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:34 PM
Awesome! A good bra is amazing. I need to get fitted again. I lost my boobage after 2 kids and nothing I have fits
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:34 PM
I never saw that post. But yeah fitted bras always feel amazing after having crappy ones. I know your pain
allycally
by Ruby Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:35 PM
Nice! I need new bras so bad but with pregnancy and nursing.Im going to wait a bit longer.
SamanthaSage
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:35 PM
Awesome! I hate bra shopping. I need to go, though.
Mamabear010
by Platinum Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:36 PM

Thank goodness those titties are getting some support. Seriously. That shit looked painful.

dragonborn
by Wonderstruck on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:37 PM
Me too. None of my pre-pregnancy bras fit me right now but I don't want to buy new ones because my boobs doubled in size last time I was breastfeeding.

Quoting allycally: Nice! I need new bras so bad but with pregnancy and nursing.Im going to wait a bit longer.
Ferngully549
by Gold Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:37 PM

Believe it or not it's the same with little boobies. I have linebacker shoulders so I can't slap on a flatsy patsy bra and call it a day. Now I'm pregnant and have just gone to nursing/maternity bras because again, linebacker shoulders make the bra shopping much tougher than it should be 

StillBill
by Silver Member on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:37 PM

Mobile Photo

Basically it was this picture

Quoting Anonymous 1: I never saw that post. But yeah fitted bras always feel amazing after having crappy ones. I know your pain
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 2, 2015 at 10:37 PM

Let's see it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)