Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Filming Cops

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 11:52 PM
  • 29 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Woman's face brutally slammed to the pavement by two police officers resulting in multiple bruises and stitches.

I'm not here to raise hell over evil police, but there are some glaring signs that they're getting pretty full of themselves. I know that not all police officers are like this, but a terrifying percentage are.

http://ktla.com/2015/04/27/model-sues-bay-area-police-claiming-officers-broke-her-face-during-arrest/
by on Jun. 2, 2015 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
barnowl73
by on Jun. 3, 2015 at 12:06 AM
Oh well she should have NOT broken the law and did everything the cops said immediately. Once you break the law lose all rights to be treated fairly. If you resist or don't comply with police commands ,they can treat you however the hell they choose. Dont you know the police are NEVER in the wrong and if you get mistreated then you deserve it and only have yourself to blame? Its NOT like you have any rights or anything,according to all the ladys here.SMH
AngelSinger
by MS Warrior on Jun. 3, 2015 at 12:09 AM
3 moms liked this
I read an article yesterday about the high number of dogs shot by the police in recent years. One officer fatally shot a bystander while attempting to shoot a dog.

But I'm sure the dogs deserved it, and they shouldn't have broken the law and thus have no one to blame but themselves.
lollip0p
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2015 at 12:12 AM
2 moms liked this
The police in this country desperately need policing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 3, 2015 at 12:13 AM
What did she do?
IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Jun. 3, 2015 at 12:13 AM

What they said ^^^

lollip0p
by Ruby Member on Jun. 3, 2015 at 12:14 AM
Yip, guilty until proven innocent seems to be the way of it here.

Quoting barnowl73: Oh well she should have NOT broken the law and did everything the cops said immediately. Once you break the law lose all rights to be treated fairly. If you resist or don't comply with police commands ,they can treat you however the hell they choose. Dont you know the police are NEVER in the wrong and if you get mistreated then you deserve it and only have yourself to blame? Its NOT like you have any rights or anything,according to all the ladys here.SMH
Bess-Schrachta
by Member on Jun. 3, 2015 at 11:40 AM
The article says that she was intoxicated in public walking with friends. I can't tell from the video exactly why they went for her specifically. One of the police officers put his arm around her and she yelled "don't touch me like that" and then they picked her up and slammed her into the pavement. The claim is that she was resisting.

Quoting Anonymous 1: What did she do?
Bess-Schrachta
by Member on Jun. 3, 2015 at 11:59 AM
The article says that she was intoxicated in public walking with friends. I can't tell from the video exactly why they went for her specifically. One of the police officers put his arm around her and she yelled "don't touch me like that" and then they picked her up and slammed her into the pavement. The claim is that she was resisting.

Quoting IandLoveandYou:

What they said ^^^

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 3, 2015 at 12:03 PM

I tend to think they're training them this way now, though it won't be admitted to by anyone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 3, 2015 at 12:05 PM

Disgusting.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)