Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not my business

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
Today my bf took me out, we both had the day off. Anyway so we went to a furniture store because I needed a new bed frame and outside the Starbucks there was a car with a baby in it, it was fine at first but I kept going out to check on it. After 10 minutes it started crying, so I went inside the Starbucks and asked if the car belonged to anyone. It was a woman having an interview, and she said the baby was fine. When I walked out I called the cops as an anonymous tip and we left, a little while later when we drove by again the woman was being put in the back of a cop car. I was told by the girl behind the counter that I wasn't my business.

I had a child die, not because I left them in a hot car but from my parents being negligent and she drown in their pool while they snorted coke even though they offered to baby sit her. So seeing a child suffer breaks my heart.....
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
madamluna213
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:47 AM
You let drug addicts babysit? YOU have no right telling anyone how to parent or to judge anyone. Why ain't your ass on prison.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:49 AM
I didn't know they were doing drugs until a judge drug tested them dipshit.

Quoting madamluna213: You let drug addicts babysit? YOU have no right telling anyone how to parent or to judge anyone. Why ain't your ass on prison.
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:51 AM
Cool story.
o.O....
by Cara on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:52 AM
Did you know your parents used coke when they offered to babysit..?
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:53 AM
So much wrong with this story.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:53 AM
Nope, i was 17 and oblivious to all that stuff.

Quoting o.O....: Did you know your parents used coke when they offered to babysit..?
o.O....
by Cara on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:54 AM
God, that's awful. I'm so sorry.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Nope, i was 17 and oblivious to all that stuff.

Quoting o.O....: Did you know your parents used coke when they offered to babysit..?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:55 AM
3 moms liked this
A baby left in a car (for any reason) absolutely is your business.
eyes4ears
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:56 AM
You called the cops, and then left? But after you saw her being arrested you went back to Starbucks?
Needed to gloat?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:57 AM
No sweetie we drove by to go to dinner that was down the street from the starbucks.

Quoting eyes4ears: You called the cops, and then left? But after you saw her being arrested you went back to Starbucks?
Needed to gloat?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)