Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He called the cops on me for this??*update*?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 56 Replies
1 mom liked this
So messy divorce and debts are not split up. He has agreed to pay his student line of credit but I'm a cosigner on it.

I got a call from the bank. He was behind, and doging there call. So I went in to the bank to pay the 2 months on it. I go and send him a txt telling him i got a call from the bank, paid it, and if he can't pay on time let me know so I can cover it and he can pay me back. And a heads up that child support was 5 days late.

Well about an hour after that while in the drive through with my kids and best friend I get a call from a number I don't know. It's The police. They apologize for calling but had to. My ex husband called and reported I was harassing him? Wtf????

30 min call and the officer said I'm not doing anything wrong and agreed that it was a waste of his time. Who the hell calls the cops on someone offering to pay the bills if they will be late on them? I don't fucking get it...

I get an email from him
Saying he is in the ER and can't take the kids... The ass wipe wanted me to pay him money to watch the kids and yet now I'm his babysitter because he got hurt? Wtf???
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2015 at 1:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DanaG70
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 1:12 AM
2 moms liked this
Apparently your ex husband does. Lol
shadow_lark
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 1:13 AM
2 moms liked this
I guess my next text to him would be somewhere along the lines of "hey douchecanoe, forget my last. Have fun with your debt, I'm not helping anymore."

Then figure out how to remove yourself from the loan.
aheasley
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 1:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Did you ask the police officer for a copy of the report? It may come in handy if he keeps it up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 1:15 AM

well, you are getting divorced for a reason!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 1:22 AM
I can't get removed unless he finds another cosigner... He can't afford loan and no one will cosign for him

Quoting shadow_lark: I guess my next text to him would be somewhere along the lines of "hey douchecanoe, forget my last. Have fun with your debt, I'm not helping anymore."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this
No I didn't but I will get my lawyer to do that on Monday

Quoting aheasley: Did you ask the police officer for a copy of the report? It may come in handy if he keeps it up.
shadow_lark
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 1:25 AM
That sucks. Seems like there should be some loophole there, though I have no idea what.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I can't get removed unless he finds another cosigner... He can't afford loan and no one will cosign for him

Quoting shadow_lark: I guess my next text to him would be somewhere along the lines of "hey douchecanoe, forget my last. Have fun with your debt, I'm not helping anymore."

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 1:25 AM
1 mom liked this

yikes what a idiot!!   dont pay anything else for him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 1:26 AM
Ya it's so bad he won't talk or look at me or even that I'm there at kid hand off...

Quoting shadow_lark: That sucks. Seems like there should be some loophole there, though I have no idea what.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I can't get removed unless he finds another cosigner... He can't afford loan and no one will cosign for him

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 1:27 AM
If I don't pay it hits my credit and I'm looking at buying a house for my kids

Quoting Anonymous 3:

yikes what a idiot!!   dont pay anything else for him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)