Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PAY ME MY MONEY!!

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 1:59 AM
  • 25 Replies
2 moms liked this
Ds8y is fantastic with his little brother 5mos. We have been thinking about giving ds8 an allowance for a while now... So dh and I offered D's an opportunity to earn it. $15 a week to "babysit" his brother. Meaning help out a little extra and watch the baby for 30 minutes to an hour or so while dh or I get some stuff done around the house like cooking, cleaning or a few minutes of quiet time to rest a headache or something. Ds was beyong ecstatic with the opportunity. This first week has been fabulous!

Today is the day we were to give him his $15. Ds was out with grandpa when I got home. 20 minutes later he walks in and shouts:

"PAYDAY BABY WHAT WHAT!"

He walks over to me on the couch and says in his smoothest tone

"So uh, you got my money or what"

We started dying!!! Like is this kid for real?? Lolol

*note: my son is a bonifide comedian. He is forever coming out with the most random and hilarious things. This was said in pure humor and goofyness.. Not an ounce of disrespect or malice... Just pure class act ds personality*
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 1:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
petitekatie
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 2:02 AM
2 moms liked this
Lol. He sounds adorable
2lilanklebiters
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 2:04 AM
1 mom liked this
He bought himself a nerf bow and arrow set. He was so proud to pick it out and pay for it with his own money. He was beaming while telling the cashier how he earned the money to pay for his toy. I'm proud of him
2lilanklebiters
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this
He saw a pogo stick for $30. He said that he's going to save his allowance so he can buy it.
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Aug. 8, 2015 at 2:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Ha!
emandab
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 2:18 AM
2 moms liked this
Cute lol
2lilanklebiters
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 2:26 AM
5 moms liked this
He's a nur..lol.. One day I was nursing the baby..D's comes to me and says mommy the baby's drinking boobie milk & I had chicken for dinner... We both had breasts for dinner.. Lmao
2lilanklebiters
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:00 AM
I worked out the math.. if he were to save it he woud have over $1500 by the time he turns 10.. thats a lot of cheddar fow a 10 year old.. lol
SaskMummy
by Mandy on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol that's funny, my 4yr old will ask something than add or what to her question sometimes.
2lilanklebiters
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:06 AM
Lol.. they grow up so fast.

Quoting SaskMummy: Lol that's funny, my 4yr old will ask something than add or what to her question sometimes.
SaskMummy
by Mandy on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:07 AM
Lol yes

Quoting 2lilanklebiters: Lol.. they grow up so fast.

Quoting SaskMummy: Lol that's funny, my 4yr old will ask something than add or what to her question sometimes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)