Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you believe in signs?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

I have been trying to decide whether or not to move back to Maine. I moved away to find a new start but have been having mixed feelings since its been a few years and Im still not happy here. I went to the park and found this in the basket ball court.

Sign from the universe to go home? Or a coincidence and nothing more?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2015 at 2:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 2:19 AM
I believe in that kind of stuff to an extent. I'm not a religious person at all but I believe in karma, positive and negative energy, that kind of thing. Like when you SAW that, how did it make you feel? Listen to your feelings.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 2:19 AM
You want to just do it.
mona165
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 2:21 AM
No, just coincidence. I moved from California to Tennensse, hate it, been here 2 years and still can't get used to it, I have no family or friends here, just my husband and daughters, and only my husband has family here but they talk shit about everything. So basically no one. I want to go home also, but my youngest is disabled and has her therapy here her medical care here and all that... but I sometimes even cry because I miss California.
Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 2:22 AM

I think the universe sends us signs. Those signs are there to tell us to go with out gut.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChrissyReznor
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 2:27 AM
I think you think it's a sign because you want to move back. You can choose to see signs if you really want to
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 2:29 AM
Used to. Not anymore. All it did was bring me pain and suffering.
chicklopez
by ItsFunnierInEnochian on Aug. 8, 2015 at 2:33 AM

I do, deeply.

madamluna213
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 2:36 AM
People see signs because they are looking for them,the sign ALWAYS points to what they really want to do in the first place.
eyes4ears
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 2:45 AM
I believe. Best wishes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 2:48 AM
Yes I do, for many reasons & signs. As well as intuition. Good luck on your future endeavors mama!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)