Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever cursed at one of your parents?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies

What did you say and why?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anon55
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:34 AM
Too many times to count.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:38 AM
Yes. Bc he threatened to kill my 2 week old(now 18 yr old) after he "sampled the goods." Yea he is a disgusting sadistic freak. I cursed the woman who birthed me when I spoke to her after 24 years (she left me with above disgusting freak when I was 2) and she told me I needed to get over the things he did and send her money and let her move in with me. After which, she insisted I call her mom and when I refused she began cursing me. I let her have it. In general, I am a very calm mannered person though. This is out of my character
deboramomof2
by 💋sweetcandy💋 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:44 AM
My mom ...

Called her a bitch a few times ... Because she pushed me over the edge
salleem
by Reddlace on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:47 AM

Yeah, last time I remember was almost 10 years ago when she flipped out on me and I called her out. She was being just a bitch to me because she was upset she didn't go with me to pick out my wedding dress when I asked several times. She seemed to think I wasn't actually going to get married and got upset when she realized she missed out. 

readyforhim
by Emerald Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:53 AM

In my head, all the time, but would kick my ass if I had said it out loud.

chicklopez
by ItsFunnierInEnochian on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:53 AM

as a child, no. there was one time when I was 16. I said the f word but not at her, it was because of what she'd done. she slapped me. 

Now im sure Ive said curse words infront of them just not to them. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:54 AM

I've done it to both of my parents. My dad tried to go commit suicide when I was pregnant with my 2nd and thankfully he didn't go through with it, but when I talked to him on the phone I let him have it. I told him he was being a selfish asshole and asked how in the hell I was going to break that kind of news to his grandson who loves him more than anything in this world. I should have been easier on the poor guy. He's messed up, but in that moment of hormones raging he was a selfish jerk.

My mom... I've cussed her out a few times. When I was 19 she punched me upside my head because I went in the kitchen and asked if she needed help. She did this in front of my aunt and uncle and her husband and my son when he was 1. It was incredibly embarrassing and made me feel like size of a piece of dust. I told her I was so done with her, but in a much nastier way. I havent spoken with her in several years now, but before we stopped talking she had me so defeated and run down. I didn't have a fight in me.

pixiedust11
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:56 AM
My fingers would fall of if I tried to type out the stupidities of thAt pair that resulted in me cursing at them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:57 AM
Nope
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 4:01 AM
My mom,I was an adult and my son and I moved back home temporarily. We were cooking and my son was 2 started crying so I turned the fire down under what I was cooking, (my sons lunch ) I came back and she'd turned it off. You don't leave something cooking and leave the room. I was gone maybe 5 mins and SHE was right there. What pissed me off is SHE went to the bathroom and yelled at me for turning hers off. Earlier she took out the meat I'd gotten out for my son and myself, out of the fridge and threw it away. She said "well, I didn't know how long it had been in there! I had JUST taken it out ,an hour before. It was still FROZEN
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)