Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And then anonymous comments, "I don't have that problem"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 94 Replies
14 moms liked this

ANONYMOUS COMMENT: I'm in shape, I don't have that problem

ANONYMOUS COMMENT: we're millionaires and own a horse ranch and I have a diamond studded vag

ANONYMOUS COMMENT:My kids are perfect and never do anything wrong 

I love when I see assholes commenting on question posts about how they don't have problems.

Someone on CM posts asking about weight issues, money, or cleaning.
You get the jokes, you get people calling you a troll, you get kind advice or opposing viewpoints

THEN you get the responses like "I never have weight issues, my house is always clean, we have a LOT of money"

It cracks me up because I'm sure most of these people are full of crap.  If you did have all those things you could give productive advice to others on how to achieve it, not anonymously brag online to a bunch of strangers how great you are.  
Or are you scrolling through this site looking for topics you know nothing about, just to comment ,"I don't have that problem" and remind us all how perfect your are?

I'm not naming names but the most gorgeous people I've seen on this site give honest advice how to stay in shape.  The most well educated people I've seen encourage others to get in school. The successful career moms push you to rejoin the workforce and support yourself, even if they LOL at you while they do it, or poke fun at your typos

I'm just saying before you feel shitty about yourself or give up on CM consider the source. We all have problems, no one's perfect.
Oh, and bitchz be crazy 

EDIT:The irony of me posting anonymously is not lost on me, but as stated above, bitchz be cray

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
witzandglitz
by Queen Lollipop on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:12 AM
7 moms liked this
I want a diamond studded vag.
Bluescorpia
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:14 AM
This!

Quoting witzandglitz: I want a diamond studded vag.
jjames1990
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh there are some people who make those comments that don't go anonymous
cutebaby06
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Love this post, I agree 100%.
madwifa
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol i want a tummy tuck paid for by someone else and a diamond studded vagina.
mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:22 AM

Quoting jjames1990: Oh there are some people who make those comments that don't go anonymous

I do on occasion... I always follow it with " here's a bump for you so someone else might be able to help you" though as I don't say it to be a jerk. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

blessed107
by Diamond Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:23 AM
I don't have that problem because I don't go anon. Lol!
jjames1990
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:24 AM
I do that also. Maybe that is viewed as douche bag? Maybe just say bump? I always wonder if I'm viewed as a douche bag but I don't have a fraction of the problemsame people on here do. But that doesn't mean I can't understand and sympathize.

Quoting mcginnisc:

Quoting jjames1990: Oh there are some people who make those comments that don't go anonymous

I do on occasion... I always follow it with " here's a bump for you so someone else might be able to help you" though as I don't say it to be a jerk. 

notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:24 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm sure 90% are crap. Example everyone claims to eat clean. No junk food etc. However do a weight post. You'll get your real answer there.
witzandglitz
by Queen Lollipop on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:28 AM
I may not identify with a post but I am not an asshole about it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)