Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your kid is fat.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
It is so sad when i see fat kids. Im talking about fat example a 5 yr old weighting 85 lbs or a 13 yr olf weighting 250. Its sad. I often wonder if the parents have tried to encourage a healthier life style or just go with the fat flow.
I have a friend her child is fat he is 7 and weights 95 lbs he only eats just and sugar. I have said something one time and she got mad. She says daily isnt he so cute? I want to scream no hes not hes fat and lazy. He never plays outside he sits infront of the tv and eats junk she provides.
Funny side she has just lost 75 lbs because the dr told her she was borderline for everything bad health related. So why cant she see its the same for her kid.
Hes not cute trust me.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessed107
by Diamond Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:40 AM
It is rather sad to see that if you know for sure she's not doing anything but making matters worse. Then he will go to school and get teased.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:46 AM
It is sad she doesnt. When we go to lunch together she will ask him where he wants to go and he orders his own beige food and alway some super sugary drink. He will always have s sugary drink in his hand

I do know he will be teased and its gross how she says oh hes so cute.

Quoting blessed107: It is rather sad to see that if you know for sure she's not doing anything but making matters worse. Then he will go to school and get teased.
Salut123
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:46 AM

Most fat children have fat parents. No one wants to be fat.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:51 AM
This is sad but true. I have been noticing way more.

Quoting Salut123:

Salut123
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:52 AM

My son is 12 and I have to say no all the time, especially with sugary drinks. He has zero self control.

Quoting Anonymous 1: This is sad but true. I have been noticing way more.
Quoting Salut123:

cupolalove
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I saw a fat asian girl yesterday, I chalked it up to health problems.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:55 AM
But you say no. Good parents say no from time to time.

Quoting Salut123:

My son is 12 and I have to say no all the time, especially with sugary drinks. He has zero self control.

Quoting Anonymous 1: This is sad but true. I have been noticing way more.

Quoting Salut123:

MamaDukes4
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I dont understand how parents can let their kids get fat!!!! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:56 AM
Lol ive been seeing more fat asians must be getting too americanized. Fast food friendly.

Quoting cupolalove: I saw a fat asian girl yesterday, I chalked it up to health problems.
Coffee_in_Hand
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:57 AM
1 mom liked this

This is why I'm so crazy about teaching kids a healthy eating lifestyle.
A cookie or a soda isn't going to ruin your kid, a cookie and a soda every freaking day will.

Personally, I think it's a form of child abuse to provide your kids with junk all day every day.  If a parent gave their young child alcohol theyd be prosecuted because of the brain, liver damage it could cause, but a steady diet of corn syrup that damages their brain, kidneys, heart, stomach, etc is perfectly fine.

And the WORSE are parents who feed their kids junk and say "But my kid is skinny" like that can  protect them from diabetes, high cholesterol, rotting teeth, and a million other health issues. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)