Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cleaning the same as yesterday

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:10 AM
  • 4 Replies
I've had a month off in between projects so I've been home but DD is with her Dad so I've been bored out of my mind. I clean everyday and clean the same things over and over yet I feel like the house isn't ckean enough.
When I'm working 60 hours a week, DD is here, and I'm not pregnant I never notice the water spots on the shower or the fact the dog never smells good for longer than 10 minutes.
I don't no how women stay home when they don't have kids. At least with DD we are running around playing games and she is much better conversation than my basset hound. Next Tuesday won't come fast enough for work to start up!
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:18 AM

I love how still and quiet the house is when the kids are in school.  I get stuff done and then I have time to do hobbies.  Sometimes I do nothing.  I love being a housewife.

bethann9988
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:26 AM
It is nice in the morning. Without DD I feel lost I'm so use the busy that I don't no what to do with myself I feel guilty if I do nothing like I'm letting DF down.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I love how still and quiet the house is when the kids are in school.  I get stuff done and then I have time to do hobbies.  Sometimes I do nothing.  I love being a housewife.

cupolalove
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:31 AM
There are so many other things to do besides clean. Are you not creative at all?
AvantGardener
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:37 AM

This will be my first year with both kids in school full time. I looking forward to the time. I've put in a lot of hours the last 7 years. I feel like I have this coming. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)