Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH is taking me out for a drive!

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:50 AM
  • 9 Replies
I'm 5 days post op from hysterectomy. I have to get off the couch and out of the house. We are going to take a drive and go through a drive thru. I'm so excited. Lol

What are you doing today?
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SergeantSausage
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:54 AM
We have a busy schedule today....dog park for an hour, piano lessons, a birthday party for my daughter's friend, and tonight my husband is taking her an outdoor movie/swimming pool.
Stephd710
by Emerald Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:02 AM
I have to go to the store for a few things. I also just got a text that SO is coming home today!! My girls will be so surprised.
amy1will
by Amethyst on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:11 AM
I'm cleaning top to bottom cause we are having a small cook out tomorrow for my son Aubrey's 2nd bday. And we are doing the bounce house and swimming pool.
Jodee24
by Sliceoflife on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:11 AM
Packing for vacation!! We leave tomorrow.
Feel better OP!!!
chillemi78
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:15 AM
Glad you are feeling good enough to get out for a while. A friend of mine just flew in from Vegas and we are going to a local wine festival today. It's a virgin experience for me. I love wine and have been to a bunch of vineyards and wineries, but this is my first festival. Take it easy today and I hope the rest of your recover goes well!
bklynmama716
by John 3:16 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:17 AM
Sesame place!
Chaos1229
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:17 AM
Have fun :) I'm working then spending some time with the kiddo.
jjames1990
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:32 AM
Have a great vacation!

Quoting Jodee24: Packing for vacation!! We leave tomorrow.
Feel better OP!!!
jjames1990
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I love wine festivals!Thanks, I have a pillow against my tummy and the drive is going well.

Quoting chillemi78: Glad you are feeling good enough to get out for a while. A friend of mine just flew in from Vegas and we are going to a local wine festival today. It's a virgin experience for me. I love wine and have been to a bunch of vineyards and wineries, but this is my first festival. Take it easy today and I hope the rest of your recover goes well!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)