Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't understand why she keeps lying to me.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
My sister and I are best friends and we share a lot of mutual friends. One of our mutuals named Nik slept with my now ex boyfriend. I'm obviously not friends with her anymore, but my sister is. It's weird to me but it's whatever because I'm not gunna tell her who she can and can't hang out with. Right after I found out that nik and my bf were fooling around, my sister tells me she is going to go hang out with another person in another town. Then later on that night my sis was tagged in a picture over at Niks house. I texted her and told her that she didn't have to lie to me, she can hang out with nik if she wants to. She just needs to be wary of what kind of person she is.

We'll last night my sis came over to my house for a bit because she was bored. She usually stays a while, but she left maybe half an hour after she got there saying she wanted to go home because she was tired. Again last night she was tagged over at Niks. Wtf? I've already told her idc if she still wants to hang out with her, why does she keep LYING to me about it?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:02 AM
How old are you all? I'd never keep a friend who hurt my sister.
Johnsmom5892
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:02 AM
Doesn't want to hurt your feelings. But I can't stand liars.
halsmommy14
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

um............this is a site for MOM'S.........as in women with kids...............not teenagers with nothing better to do...........

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:05 AM
Because you're making a big deal over it. If you don't care then don't care. Don't text her telling her just how ok you are with it. It sends mixed signals.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:06 AM
Doesn't want to hurt your feelingsand dosen't realize that she is hurting you more by lying.
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:07 AM

She lies because she doesnt want to listen to you harp on her friend Nik ! Let it go. Stop worrying about who your sister is friends with.

TexanMomOf6
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:08 AM
Idk but it would make me doubt everything else she told me.
GhettoKoolAide
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:08 AM
This

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

She lies because she doesnt want to listen to you harp on her friend Nik ! Let it go. Stop worrying about who your sister is friends with.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:09 AM
2 moms liked this

I'd just be more blunt about it. "Look, I can't stand liars. I've tried telling you nicely that you don't need to lie to me about hanging out with Nik, now I'm getting pissed. STOP lying to me about your "plans" or stop coming around. I DON'T care that you're friends with her, I DON'T care that you hang out, I ONLY care that you're lying to my face. Please stop."

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:09 AM

She knows remaining friends with her is wrong. She feels guilty so she lyes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)