Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's see you bedroom!

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:10 AM
  • 55 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I need ideas for my room. Send me some inspiration!
Here is the current look, I need a new headboard, but I have those two windows and I am not sure what will look good. Help!
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:11 AM
Like I would ever hahahaha!
jaxons_mama
by Live*Laugh*Love on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:11 AM
No way. Very messy right now cause bf just got.home last night and his stuff is everywhere and I'm not even attempting to clean it till tom.
Johnsmom5892
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:11 AM
My husband is sleeping and I wouldn't anyway.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:12 AM
That's a hospital bed. Why are you playing?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:13 AM
No way. My room is clutter so it look like a mess. Headboard aren't that good they are bothersome when they hit the wall during sex
Kodysmommy928
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:15 AM
I would have to be having sex to worry about that. I am very, very single.

Quoting Anonymous 2: No way. My room is clutter so it look like a mess. Headboard aren't that good they are bothersome when they hit the wall during sex
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:15 AM
I'd take a pic but the hubby is still sleeping...yea, at 10...must be nice, huh?!! Haha

Have you thought of doing like a faux headboard? Idk what you call it but I've seen some where people just get something and wrap it with a fabric they like and attach it to the wall behind the bed.
Kodysmommy928
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:15 AM
It's most certainly not.

Quoting Anonymous 1: That's a hospital bed. Why are you playing?
Kodysmommy928
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:17 AM
I've thought about it, but I don't know how I would attach it with those windows there. I even thought about moving the bed to the other wall, but the door is in a strange place and won't allow for it.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'd take a pic but the hubby is still sleeping...yea, at 10...must be nice, huh?!! Haha

Have you thought of doing like a faux headboard? Idk what you call it but I've seen some where people just get something and wrap it with a fabric they like and attach it to the wall behind the bed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:20 AM
Tbh, I feel like the curtains are a little much. Could you get away with sheers and then pull them to the side? Or even just pulling the curtains to the side? Is the bed wider than the wall space between the windows?

Quoting Kodysmommy928: I've thought about it, but I don't know how I would attach it with those windows there. I even thought about moving the bed to the other wall, but the door is in a strange place and won't allow for it.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'd take a pic but the hubby is still sleeping...yea, at 10...must be nice, huh?!! Haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)