Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 weeks until school starts and I can't wait

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
I will be so glad when school starts back
I spent the first few hours this morning arguing with my 12 year old about his room. It was a mess and I told both kids their rooms and chores were to be done today before anything else.

Finally,he got his done when I told him no xbox until it is done correctly.

Then I am in the bathroom and they are fighting ds 12 and dd 15.. and then dd ia knocking on the door wanting something
I am like can I please use the bathroom in peace.

Yesterday I was,school shopping and ds was complaining because he was bored. Dd got pissed and started giving attitude because if ds complaining. Both pissed me off.

It hasn't helped much that they have been stuck inside all summer because of all the damn rain. It has been raining damn near every day this summer.

August 24th can't come soon enough
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I wish we had another month. If I could dial back to June I would! The school year is so much more hectic.
razorbackfan
by BadgerMom on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:43 AM
My kids go back the 17th. It can't come soon enough for me. Even though we will have a busy year. We will be going to a lot of football and basketball games. My daughter is on the school dance team so we will be going for her. Also she is in the choir so we will he a few concerts this year.
jen2150
by Platinum Member on Aug. 9, 2015 at 10:18 AM
I can't wait either and I homeschool. Have a great year. We are starting back tomorrow.
Kaelee1
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2015 at 10:20 AM

We start on he 18th here.  My baby's senior year.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 9, 2015 at 10:32 AM

We start on wed and Thursday (wed is freshman only so my 10th grader doesn't go until Thursday)

psychessun
by Platinum Member on Aug. 9, 2015 at 10:33 AM

same here.  well, they don't start until september, but summer is way too short for us!

Quoting Anonymous 2: I wish we had another month. If I could dial back to June I would! The school year is so much more hectic.

I hate weekends, holidays, and summer!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 9, 2015 at 10:33 AM
My kids started 2 weeks ago.
GhettoKoolAide
by on Aug. 9, 2015 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I will always feel bad for kids whose parents can't handle them a couple months out of the year.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 9, 2015 at 10:36 AM
My kids start on the 25th, dd gets the cast off her arm the 27th and this baby comes out on the 28th. My life feels so hectic right now it's ridiculous
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Aug. 9, 2015 at 10:36 AM
We start Wednesday too. I'm not ready for the morning fights.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

We start on wed and Thursday (wed is freshman only so my 10th grader doesn't go until Thursday)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)