Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pursuing a new career!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
Right now I am 22 and have no college education. I work for Apple so I make 16.00 living in lower Alabama so that's really good pay especially for my age and only having a diploma. My dad is a retired vet so I can go to school 100% free before I turn 26, I want to take advantage of it and become a mortgage loan officer. what are the steps to start this career and what is needed? I need answer ladies
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2015 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 11:29 AM

Usually you work at a bank for a number of years, learn the ropes and they teach you.  I would go for Sono Tech or something in the medical field.  Learn a skill.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 11:30 AM
I worked in a bank as a teller from 20-21.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Usually you work at a bank for a number of years, learn the ropes and they teach you.  I would go for Sono Tech or something in the medical field.  Learn a skill.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 11:35 AM

So why can't you learn there from them if that's what you want to do? It's all about experience.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I worked in a bank as a teller from 20-21.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 12:34 PM
I had quit because at the time we needed more money and 16.00 vs. 10.15 was a no Brainerd for us

Quoting Anonymous 2:

So why can't you learn there from them if that's what you want to do? It's all about experience.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I worked in a bank as a teller from 20-21.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)