Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear neighbours, enough already!

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:35 PM
  • 57 Replies
This is a vent. Our neighbours are apparantly having a large party. Not a big deal, but they've been blaring their music since 8:00 AM (it's now 3:30 PM). If you are not in my house, then I should NOT hear your music louder than my own telly. The forced entertainment is giving me a headache. If they'd keep the nouse level down to a dull roar, I wouldn't care what t hey did over there, so long as they weren't hurting others. To make it worse, they did the sane shit yesterday. Started the mysic around 8:00 AM & ended it around 10:00 PM.
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:36 PM

Do you have noise ordinance laws where you live?

lollip0p
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:36 PM
That's ridiculously rude of them. 8am until 10pm is taking the piss. Have you asked them to keep it down?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:37 PM
May be a little obnoxious but they are within the noise ordinance laws. Have you tried asking them politely to turn it down?
Bumblebutt
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:37 PM

...who starts a party at 8am...

Anyways, that really sucks OP. Sorry to hear that your neighbors are being annoying. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this

LMAO

when you pay their bills is when you can tell them what they can or can not do.

and for all those who that will quote me to argue with me. You would tell anyone who bitched about something you were doing , the same thing I just said.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:39 PM

Are they doing it on purpose?

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:41 PM

Damn I wish I had the stamina to start partying at 8am !

SleuthMaria
by Love a tomb. on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:45 PM
We do, but they don't enforce them. We're just outside city limits so city won't cone out. County just says "Turn your music down because we can't hear you". I said "It's not my music, it's why I'm calling you." Then, they say they don't want to hear about music.

If I lived in an apartment, I could understand hearing the neighbour's music in my home, but I live in a single family home. There is a vacant lot across the street from me & the music is being played by the people in the house next to that lot. I'm in a room at the other side of my house from the side closest to their house.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

SleuthMaria
by Love a tomb. on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:46 PM
Apparantly, my neighbours

Quoting Bumblebutt:

...who starts a party at 8am...

Anyways, that really sucks OP. Sorry to hear that your neighbors are being annoying. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 3:47 PM

Dang, that sucks. They are rude as hell then. I hope they turn it down soon!

Quoting SleuthMaria: We do, but they don't enforce them. We're just outside city limits so city won't cone out. County just says "Turn your music down because we can't hear you". I said "It's not my music, it's why I'm calling you." Then, they say they don't want to hear about music. If I lived in an apartment, I could understand hearing the neighbour's music in my home, but I live in a single family home. There is a vacant lot across the street from me & the music is being played by the people in the house next to that lot. I'm in a room at the other side of my house from the side closest to their house.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)