Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

straight talk phones and iPhones

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Do you like the new iPhones? Also what is the differences on the lites? I've only had an iPod and I've loved it. It's a 5 Th. generation. As far as a cell phone goes, I haven't had one in years. I'm considering getting one. I'm going the straight talk route and they now offer iPhones. My mom has an iPhone 4 and she likes hers and I liked it as well. I also like that I am familiar with apples. I looked at a Samsung Galaxy core prime and not sure what to get.

Any advice on straight talk phones or iPhones? Thanks in advance. :)
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:08 PM
I have an iPhone 6 and I love it.
Pink.Sunshine
by Queen on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:08 PM

I love my Iphone 6. I want the Plus so badly. I'll have it soon. I'm really not sure about straight talk. I have an unlocked phone and a $60 plan w MetroPCS for 2 phones.

karolyne9
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:10 PM
I have the iPhone 5S, I'll get the 6 when I'm eligible for an upgrade (or maybe they'll have the 7 out by then, lol!) I love my current iPhone. It might not be the newest, greatest, latest one, but I love it all the same. Not familiar with straight talk.
GarysGirl85
by Celebrate Life on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:10 PM
I have an iPhone 6 plus and love it. I have never used Straight Talk so I am not familiar with that plan.
outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:12 PM
I have the iPhone 6, I love it. Not familiar with straight talk though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stephd710
by Emerald Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:12 PM
I have an iPhone 6. I like it!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:13 PM
I miss having metro pcs . I don't live in an area that has it anymore.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

I love my Iphone 6. I want the Plus so badly. I'll have it soon. I'm really not sure about straight talk. I have an unlocked phone and a $60 plan w MetroPCS for 2 phones.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:15 PM

I have an iPhone 5c from straight talk. I spend $45 a month for it. I love my phone and use it for everything

Mrs.Wilk32
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:19 PM
I have an iPhone 6 and I like it. My husband has the 4c or 5c ( can't remember which one ) and he likes his more than mine... But he's a man, what does he know 😝
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)