Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate how Disney

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 39 Replies
1 mom liked this
Makes the parents or adults in kid shows look like idiots. My kids like watching a few Disney shows and the parents are so stupid. They make them look stupid and like the kids know everything. And the kids...they overact so bad, its no wonder so many of them have such a hard job finding acting jobs as adults
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mandymb
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:38 PM
2 moms liked this
They are just kid shows not a award winning films.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:40 PM
I guess I don't understand why they make the parents look like they don't have a lick of sense in their brains.
lollip0p
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:41 PM
They're a business. You have to admit that whatever they're doing works. They're kind of successful lol.
2babymomma
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:42 PM
That's the way I feel about Dino Dan. They make it seem like he is the only person in the entire world that's ever heard of a dinosaur before. I hate that show so much.
madamluna213
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:43 PM
Omg,you sound like this idots preacher I once had who said the same thing about fathers on tv shows about how it was just another sign of Americans downward spiral when father weren't considered man of the house and head of the household and given the respect that he deserved.
Rydersmommy616
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:44 PM
I hate the tween shows on nick
I.don't have cable but my sister does
risa_xc
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:44 PM
I thought the same thing! Since when is ignorance humorous?

Quoting Anonymous 1: I guess I don't understand why they make the parents look like they don't have a lick of sense in their brains.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:44 PM
Well you are right on that lol

Quoting lollip0p: They're a business. You have to admit that whatever they're doing works. They're kind of successful lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:44 PM
My son went through a Dino Dan phase when he was 3. Omg. So glad it's over. I reeeeeally hated Wonderpets. That damned duck needs major speech therapy.

Quoting 2babymomma: That's the way I feel about Dino Dan. They make it seem like he is the only person in the entire world that's ever heard of a dinosaur before. I hate that show so much.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:45 PM
Oh yeah...the kids on that show are way too old to not know about dinosaurs and need to be schooled by that annoying kid lol

Quoting 2babymomma: That's the way I feel about Dino Dan. They make it seem like he is the only person in the entire world that's ever heard of a dinosaur before. I hate that show so much.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)