Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My son purposely tripped my daughter.....edit 2

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 56 Replies
She fell landing on her face. She split her lip open, broke her permanent front tooth, scraped both knees and toes. I freaked out at him. I'm constantly telling him not to trip people. Him and all if his friends are always doing this. I'm so mad!

Edit. He is grounded until further notice. He has absolutely no privileges. No friends or rides anywhere. He will be sitting at every appointment she has to go to and will be paying for the work that needs to be done. He is also at her beck and call for anything she needs. Thank you to those that gave me suggestions on punishments.

Edit 2. It wasn't a bad fix. He sat by her side while it was fixed. Our insurance covered most of it. He's already paid off $15 of it. He's also been doing everything she asks him for. It's really brought them closer as siblings. Maybe a blessing in disguise.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
witzandglitz
by Queen Lollipop on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this
What are you going to do for a punishment?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:56 PM
I'm not sure yet. I told him to go sit inside. It happened outside on concrete. What would you do?
lollip0p
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:57 PM
I'd be furious too. What is his punishment? Your poor dd :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:57 PM
Omfg...what a little $&@$!

I'd be furious. How old is he?
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:57 PM
8 moms liked this
I'd make him accountable for the damages. I'd make him pay for her tooth to get fixed, at least. I'd run his ass ragged around the house, he'd totally be my new housekeeper.
morgiefae
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG your poor DD!!!

This, plus loss of all privileges. 

Quoting Danesmommy1: I'd make him accountable for the damages. I'd make him pay for her tooth to get fixed, at least. I'd run his ass ragged around the house, he'd totally be my new housekeeper.

SDmomma-3
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:59 PM
How old is he?
La.Bella.Vita
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:00 PM

Freaking out is the LEAST of my 'things to do' to him list. Hope he got a more appropriate punishment, that is horrible.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:00 PM
I'm beyond pissed. I told him to go inside. I'm not sure. He's never done anything this stupid before. She was balling for a long time. Junior high pictures are on Wednesday. She's afraid it won't be fixed by then.

Quoting lollip0p: I'd be furious too. What is his punishment? Your poor dd :(
MicheleJM
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I understand siblings do that shit but wow...the son would be at his sister's beck and call for a while.  He'd be doing her chores, helping her with homework and etc until he got the point one doesn't hurt a sibling like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)