Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I tripped someone else's kid....

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:40 PM
  • 13 Replies
Actually first I yelled at him then I tripped him. It was a complete accident.

Dh and I were at best buy with ds. I was looking at some video games and ds was standing behind me with dh. I heard a kid go running past me behind my back so I yelled at ds to stop running. Then I turned and saw a random kid running around the end cap of the aisle and ds was still standing next to dh. When I yelled at him, ds just looked st me and said "what? I didn't do anything!"

Then, as we were leaving, I saw the kid again. Ds was walking next to me holding my hand and dh was a few steps behind us. The kid saw us and started running again. He ran past me between me and dh and tripped over my heel.

That's my confession. I yelled at, then tripped, someone else's child in the store tonight.
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this
He sounds like a damn brat. Lol o well! He shouldn't have been running!
MilkLover0203
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I've actually had a similar situation.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:42 PM
1 mom liked this
He kinda sounds like he deserved it.
eadyT
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I have just one question, where was this out of control Child's Mother? Good grief, I mean I know you probably feel bad, but it was an accident on your part.
eyes4ears
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:44 PM
Alrighty then.
Docgirl2000
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:47 PM
Never saw him with an adult at all. But I wasn't really paying much attention to him except those two times. My first thought was an oops, sorry kid! But then I got kind of annoyed wondering where the heck his parents were.

Quoting eadyT: I have just one question, where was this out of control Child's Mother? Good grief, I mean I know you probably feel bad, but it was an accident on your part.
eadyT
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:51 PM
I can imagine. I've seen it too many times and honestly, with so many children getting abducted these days, you would think people would keep more of an eye on their kids.

Quoting Docgirl2000: Never saw him with an adult at all. But I wasn't really paying much attention to him except those two times. My first thought was an oops, sorry kid! But then I got kind of annoyed wondering where the heck his parents were.

Quoting eadyT: I have just one question, where was this out of control Child's Mother? Good grief, I mean I know you probably feel bad, but it was an accident on your part.
lollip0p
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this
God, I hate brats like that. Id probably have tripped him on purpose if I got a chance.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this

The kid should not have been running around and he would not have accidentally tripped over your heal.

Docgirl2000
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 8:54 PM
I don't let ds out of my sight unless dh is with us because I'm so paranoid. I can't believe people just let their kids go running crazy through a store. Especially an electronics store. So much expensive breakable stuff.

Quoting eadyT: I can imagine. I've seen it too many times and honestly, with so many children getting abducted these days, you would think people would keep more of an eye on their kids.

Quoting Docgirl2000: Never saw him with an adult at all. But I wasn't really paying much attention to him except those two times. My first thought was an oops, sorry kid! But then I got kind of annoyed wondering where the heck his parents were.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)