Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My dh got arrested....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 69 Replies
Because he punched a guy in the face at the mall......the guy he punched raped me when I was 15, and stalked us around the entire mall until I went to the bathroom by myself. He then shoved me up against the wall and had his hand around my neck, which is when dh came up because ds had to use the bathroom also....my dh knocked the guy out and if security wasn't walking by my dh would have beaten him to death...I honestly wanted him to...but not in front of ds.....

I bailed dh out and everything but now I'm afraid to go out again....I was just starting to feel ok....
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bumblebutt
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:07 PM

Soooo mall security didn't arrest the guy who attacked you in the girls bathroom?..

Pregnancy Ticker

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:09 PM
What happened to the guy that attacked you?
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this
If you knew you were being stalked, why didn't you leave? Why did your dh get arrested for defending you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:10 PM
They only saw my dh knock him out, and obviously it wasn't in the bathroom if my dh saw it dear.

Quoting Bumblebutt:

Soooo mall security didn't arrest the guy who attacked you in the girls bathroom?..

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:10 PM
Was the other guy arrested too?
KaylinC03
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:10 PM
And what happened to the guy he punched?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:10 PM
Nothing because they didn't see him do anything.

Quoting Anonymous 2: What happened to the guy that attacked you?
Bumblebutt
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:10 PM
8 moms liked this

And absolutely no one was around to say anything otherwise to the cops or help out? *lovebug. Since we're being so friendly with each other :) 

Quoting Anonymous 1: They only saw my dh knock him out, and obviously it wasn't in the bathroom if my dh saw it dear.
Quoting Bumblebutt:

Pregnancy Ticker

shadow_lark
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM
What happened to the other guy? Please tell us he's in prison too...

Tbh, I don't blame your dh. I don't think any npower on earth would have been able to stop mine if I had been in that situation.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Did you file a police report against the rapist? I mean for what he did at the mall? He should be in jail so you won't have to worry about running into him. Maybe you should consider some kind of personal protection.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)