Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My ex might die - UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

My ex is supposed to have a contrast CT this morning. Problem is, he's allergic to the dye used in the test, and everyone knows it. But they have no idea what's wrong unless they do the test. This is very hard. I feel like a shitty person for not being really sad, but it is what it is. I'll be there for my kids, though.

My ex fell yesterday and our 16 year old son called 911. He was doing better, and able to talk to my SD. He later had a heart atack though, and is now on life support.

It's rough. He's such a horrible person (I promise. I'm not being bitter, but kidnapping my child for 7 months, and more) but I feel for my kids. This is going to be hard.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2015 at 9:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:42 PM

BUMP!

MyRoryIsEmma17
by AKA LauraBelle9812 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:44 PM
I'm so sorry for his children and ... This will come out bad but... I'm glad you will be able to breathe a sigh of relief. Kidnapping a child from it's mother for 7 months is horrible.
Wendi2247
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:45 PM
Sorry. I hope he pulls through, for the kids sake.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:46 PM

I don't know what to say. 

kwish0910
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:47 PM
My ex husband died from complications of an addiction to alcohol. He was 39. His drinking was why I filed for divorce. His funeral was probably One of the hardest things I've had to live through. He left behind our 11 year old daughter. It's a horrible tragedy but we have a good life despite his mistakes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:54 PM

Yep. No addictions, but he's a real asshole. I'm not wishing dead, but I do wish he was more mentally stable. Parental alienation and covert incest were his trademarks.

Quoting kwish0910: My ex husband died from complications of an addiction to alcohol. He was 39. His drinking was why I filed for divorce. His funeral was probably One of the hardest things I've had to live through. He left behind our 11 year old daughter. It's a horrible tragedy but we have a good life despite his mistakes.

jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:58 PM
Covert incest? Omg! I thought the kidnapping was bad, but omg! How long ago did all of this happen? Is your 16 year old the one he kidnapped?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Yep. No addictions, but he's a real asshole. I'm not wishing dead, but I do wish he was more mentally stable. Parental alienation and covert incest were his trademarks.

Quoting kwish0910: My ex husband died from complications of an addiction to alcohol. He was 39. His drinking was why I filed for divorce. His funeral was probably One of the hardest things I've had to live through. He left behind our 11 year old daughter. It's a horrible tragedy but we have a good life despite his mistakes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 9, 2015 at 11:04 AM

Yes, same kid. It was several years ago. He has 2 girls from his previous marriage that I also love and helped raise.

Covert incest:

Covert incest (also known as emotional incest or psychic incest) is a relationship between a parent and child that puts a child in the place of fulfilling adult emotional roles. It is a term strictly describing interactions between a parent and child that are exclusive from sexual abuse, as they typically do not include the type of physical contact that would be considered child sexual abuse. These relationships are considered to be harmful, placing the child in a position of an inappropriate emotional role.

Quoting jkleinman: Covert incest? Omg! I thought the kidnapping was bad, but omg! How long ago did all of this happen? Is your 16 year old the one he kidnapped?
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 9, 2015 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I have a friend whose brother died from alcoholism when he was 36. Luckily, he never married and never had any kids. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)