Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation and eternal life.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

God loves all of you so very much. God came down to earth as a man in the flesh as the light in the world to save sinners from their sins.His name is Jesus Christ.He willingly died on the cross, shed his blood, and rose three days later for the sins of the entire world (past, present, future). Jesus Christ became sin for us and paid for all of us to escape judgement in hell. God loves all of you so much that he took your place of punishment. God loves all of you so much that he found a way that sinners could be completely forgiven for all eternity is that is only through Jesus Christ and no one else. No other name could you be forgiven of your sins. Because God loves loves all of you so very much that if you call upon the name of the Lord and believe what Jesus Christ has done for you and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior with your heart than the minute you go to the Lord in prayer and call upon him he will accept Christ's payment for your sin and you will be saved for all eternity and you will escape judgement in hell.After you die you will get the opportunity to spend eternity with the Lord in heaven.God loves all of you so very much and wants all of you to repent, turn to Jesus Christ, and get saved and receive your free gift of salvation that is offered from God to all of you because he loves all of you so much. Jesus Christ has his hand out waiting for you to call upon him so he can be with all of you for eternity. Satan doesn't want you to know how to get saved, but I'm coming to all of you to tell you what God says in his word because I care for all of your souls and I want all of you saved for eternity.Go to the Lord with your heart because God sees your heart and call upon him to save your soul and confess your sins and have true repentance..God looks looks at the heart of man, not flesh. We are saved by Gods Grace!!! ROMANS 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. ROMANS 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. EPHESIANS 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God EPHESIANS 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amybelle
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:46 PM

Don't Worry, Be Happy

Bobby McFarin 9:88

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:46 PM

I's ok to love every except gays right?

Libby22
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:47 PM
Mmmmmmmkay
madamluna213
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:47 PM
Go away,there's no one true relgion. Go read your bible and stfu.
theResidentCat
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:47 PM
Amen sister!!
ChildOfTheLight
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:48 PM

I'm a Christian and I do not agree with you. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:48 PM
Ever heard the song Judith by A Perfect Circle?
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:50 PM

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord life up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

madamluna213
by Gold Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:50 PM

Ugg
morgiefae
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 10:52 PM

Paragraphs are your friend. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)