Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pick up your cigarettes butts!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Is it really that hard??? DH smokes a pack a day. He has ash trays everywhere well there has been a time or two DS has picked up them up and tired to put them in his mouth. I've told DH I'm sick of finding them and I'm sick of keeping DS outta of then because he doesn't know any better. I told him for every cig butt I find I'm going to break/flush/throw away how every many from his new pack. He said okay. I've found 4 today. I told him to pick them up (I couldn't find his new pack) he said okay they are still there. We're DS comes along and picks it up.
I've not asked him to quit
I've givin him a chance to" save" one of his new ones when I shouldn't have.
My 20 month old son can't eat the cigarettes butts!!!

My confession is I want to break them into his food. I know that's bad but Danm it. I CANT have my son eat them!!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 8, 2015 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
DaringDo
by Stiletto on Aug. 8, 2015 at 11:14 PM
Why is he even smoking inside? That's disgusting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 8, 2015 at 11:17 PM
My DH drives me crazy like that, but it's his bottles of chew spit. He leaves em everywhere. Can't just spit in 1 bottle, he has to spit in a thousand different ones. Never puts the lids on them. It's disgusting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 11:18 PM
Oh... I'm sorry he isn't, we live in an apartment and I sometimes leave the patio door open and DS finds them or when we talk out the front door the are sometimes there as well.

Quoting DaringDo: Why is he even smoking inside? That's disgusting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 8, 2015 at 11:21 PM
DH did that for a few years to. Until I picked up one of the cups thinking it was my water I ALMOST drank it. I threw it at DH and told him to clean up his shit DS (6months at the time) could try to get a hold of it.

Quoting Anonymous 2: My DH drives me crazy like that, but it's his bottles of chew spit. He leaves em everywhere. Can't just spit in 1 bottle, he has to spit in a thousand different ones. Never puts the lids on them. It's disgusting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 9, 2015 at 7:44 AM
wow you treat your dh like he's your kid.

Even to the point of punishing him by breaking perfectly good cigs , next you'll be bitching he's spending a lot more money on cigs.. Well yeah he's replacing the cigs you're breaking.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 9, 2015 at 8:03 AM

So move out until he can act like a grown up.

Loveavision
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2015 at 8:33 AM
That's disgusting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 9, 2015 at 8:46 AM

Gross

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 9, 2015 at 10:50 AM
Its okay for him to leave them all over the place for my son to pick up and eat? You sound as pig and butt headed as Him.

Quoting Anonymous 3: wow you treat your dh like he's your kid.

Even to the point of punishing him by breaking perfectly good cigs , next you'll be bitching he's spending a lot more money on cigs.. Well yeah he's replacing the cigs you're breaking.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)